TRENDnet Announces Availability of First to Market Wireless N IP Camera at Interop Las Vegas
TORRANCE, Calif. -May 20, 2009- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from Interop Las Vegas, the availability of the first to market Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, offering unsurpassed wireless range and video bandwidth. This is the first Internet security camera with integrated 300Mbps wireless n technology to produce unmatched wireless surveillance capabilities.
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio transmits real-time high quality streaming video over the Internet. Users can view and manage the camera from any Internet connection. 300Mbps wireless n technology provides up to four times the coverage and vastly improved bandwidth to wirelessly stream Internet security video.
Manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras with the included complimentary IP View Pro 2.0 camera management software. The camera offers advanced features such as multiple variable-shape motion detection recording windows, event driven email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, MPEG-4 and MJPEG image compression and advanced hard drive storage allocation tools.
Add this camera to your wireless network at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support. 2-way audio allows users to hear and talk to people in the camera's viewing field. Input/Output ports can be hard wired to third party alarm systems. The camera comes with a removable CS lens and features 16x digital zoom. A built-in SD card slot allows users to store images directly to a memory card. The off-white camera housing blends into most environments and includes a wall /ceiling mounting kit for easy installation.
"The Wireless N Internet Camera Server (TV-IP512WN) redefines the design parameters and product capabilities of wireless IP cameras," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "It offers greater installation flexibility, enterprise class product features, far superior wireless bandwidth and the convenience of one-touch wireless network connection to WPS."
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, will be available from all Online and retail partners within a few working days.
The MSRP for the Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio is US $249.99.
TRENDnet is an award winning global networking solutions brand, dedicated to providing a complete line of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small to mid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch offices in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet products are sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistently recognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X