TRENDnet Announces Availability of First to Market Wireless N IP Camera at Interop Las Vegas
TORRANCE, Calif. -May 20, 2009- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from Interop Las Vegas, the availability of the first to market Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, offering unsurpassed wireless range and video bandwidth. This is the first Internet security camera with integrated 300Mbps wireless n technology to produce unmatched wireless surveillance capabilities.
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio transmits real-time high quality streaming video over the Internet. Users can view and manage the camera from any Internet connection. 300Mbps wireless n technology provides up to four times the coverage and vastly improved bandwidth to wirelessly stream Internet security video.
Manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras with the included complimentary IP View Pro 2.0 camera management software. The camera offers advanced features such as multiple variable-shape motion detection recording windows, event driven email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, MPEG-4 and MJPEG image compression and advanced hard drive storage allocation tools.
Add this camera to your wireless network at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support. 2-way audio allows users to hear and talk to people in the camera's viewing field. Input/Output ports can be hard wired to third party alarm systems. The camera comes with a removable CS lens and features 16x digital zoom. A built-in SD card slot allows users to store images directly to a memory card. The off-white camera housing blends into most environments and includes a wall /ceiling mounting kit for easy installation.
"The Wireless N Internet Camera Server (TV-IP512WN) redefines the design parameters and product capabilities of wireless IP cameras," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "It offers greater installation flexibility, enterprise class product features, far superior wireless bandwidth and the convenience of one-touch wireless network connection to WPS."
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, will be available from all Online and retail partners within a few working days.
The MSRP for the Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio is US $249.99.
TRENDnet is an award winning global networking solutions brand, dedicated to providing a complete line of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small to mid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch offices in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet products are sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistently recognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- Josh had never was built with a dog
- TMs subject inside of original Day selection when compared you and me
- PRLog august
- to put it accurately
- Helical tape drs depend upon continuous a record understanding due to
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines