HighPoint Sets Industry's Lowest Pricing Standard for (12,16, and 24) Port SATA Hardware RAID Controllers with Intel IOP341 (Chevelon)
Milpitas, CA - The economic crisis has altered the IT landscape where emerging customers demand "more at a lesser price"! HighPoint is making a bold move by slashing the price for the HighPoint Enterprise Hardware RAID (12, 16, and 24 port) SATA hardware RAID models with Intel IOP341(Chevelon).
The new industry standard pricing for the 24 port starts at under $899, the 16 at under $699 and the 12 port at under $599.
RocketRAID 3500 series (12, 16, and 24 port) with onboard Intel IOP341 Chevelon
The RocketRAID 3500 series combines HighPoint's TerabyteArchitecture and the Intel IOP341 - the industry highest performing SATA I/O processor to deliver industry-leading RAID 5and RAID 6 performance plus robust fault tolerance protection for SATA storage.
Ready for Use - Native Linux, FreeBSD Embedded, WHQL certified and mini-SAS cables included
The RocketRAID 3500 (12, 16, and 24 port) cards are ready for use out of the box. Broad operating system support includes native Linux, FreeBSD and WHQL certified drivers.
The RocketRAID 35000 (12, 16, and 24 port) series controller includes multi-lanes cables for chassis backplanes, an installation guide for the hardware and software plus a software CD for mainstream operating systems.
Optional items include a BBU (battery backup) and multi-lane cables that attach directly to SATA drives. The optional Battery Backup Unit integrates write journaling capability to provide added data protection in the event of a power outage.
A 3-year warranty provides the insurance and peace of mind for customers.
During the warranty period, HighPoint will provide the highest level of customer support by telephone and by email within 24 hours. Defective products will be replaced with new products within the warranty period.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream