SILICON POWER Announces an Aesthetic 2.5 Inch Solid State Disk M10 with Dual Interface Allows for Internal or External Use
May 11, 2009(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power, the leading brand among Solid State Disk (SSD) Manufacturers today launch a new product of 256GB 2.5 inch SATA II SSD M10. The Silicon Power M10 dimensions are that of a standard 2.5 inch hard disk drive. Featuring dual interface, USB and SATA II, it can be installed internally or used as an external hard drive. When used as an external hard drive, the aesthetic design suits the fashion conscious consumers that want the looks, reliability and yet not compromise on performance.
M10 can also be easily installed into your desktop computer or laptop through its SATA II interface. Utilizing 2.5 inch hard drive dimensions, M10 also comes with a mini USB connection for you to use as an aesthetic external storage device. Unlike traditional hard drives, it has no mechanical moving parts. The M10 is reliable, consumes minimum power, has no operation noise, features high transfer rate, shock and vibration proof.
In addition, M10 also incorporates Error Correction Code (ECC) and flash block Wear Leveling technology. ECC provides data accuracy and reliability while flash block Wear Leveling enhances the lifespan of the flash modules.
Silicon Power SSD products provide users with fast, reliable data storage and they are in complete compliance with European RoHS requirement. Silicon Power's M10 2.5 inch SATA II SSD is available from 32GB~256GB capacities for users to choose from.
Standard 2.5 inch SATA II SSD
Dual interface: mini USB (for external storage use)
Light weight and convenient to carry
Green product and is in compliance with European RoHS Directives
Excellent performance and reliability
Low power consumption, shock and vibration proof
Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
Capacities available: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
Dimension: 100mm X69.85mm X9.5mm
Durability: plug tested for at least 10,000 times
Operating voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
Operating temperature: 0ºC ~ 70ºC
Storage temperature: -40ºC ~ 85ºC
Humidity: 8% to 95%
Vibration test: 15G peak-to-peak max
Shock test: 1500G Max
Warranty: 2 years
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand