ASRock launches NVIDIA ION-based NetTop: ION 330
ASRock NetTop Series: Small, Silent, Stylish
8th May, 2008, Taipei - ASRock is proud to announce ASRock NetTop Series today. ASRock NetTop ION 330 that is NVIDIA ION-based, boasting Intel Atom 330 1.6GHz Dual-Core CPU, NVIDIA® ION 330 chipset, 2GB DDR2 memory, support Dual Channel, maximum memory capacity 4GB and powerful NVIDIA® ION graphics. The built-in ION GPU is completely capable of handling DX10, Full HD 1080p (HD-DVD /Blu-ray*) playback and be able to play demanding games.
Small with 2.5L yet powerful in advanced graphics ability, ASRock NetTop ION 330 is able to handle a wide variety of Full HD 1080p high definition video, gaming, digital photos editing, web surfing, and other tasks that used to operable on full-size systems.
Designed with the concept of small, silent and stylish, ASRock NetTop ION 330, ideal for sitting in your living room, is equipped with DVD Super Multi Player (Slim type), which allows you to use it immediately without having to get an external DVD playback device. "It is perfect for the living room because it is so small and silent with system acoustic of below 26dB, yet it provides amazing Full HD playback and gaming functions" said James Lee, V.P. of ASRock Sales and Marketing.
Designed with All Solid Capacitors, ASRock NetTop ION 330 is a perfect solution for daily usage. It is also compliant with Energy Star 5.0 level, which is the new environmental protection standard for power consumption of consumer products.
Perfect for multimedia playback, ASRock ION 330 comes with all major outputs at the back panel. You may find DC-in, SPDIF OUT, RJ45 LAN jack (Gigabit), USB2.0, HDMI and VGA port.
This sleek and multifunction NetTop ION 330 provides some excellent utilities as well. For faster boot up, ASRock ION 330 is featuring ASRock Instant Boot feature, which allows you to boot up to Windows® in a very short time. To get the best performance, ASRock OC Tuner is another good tool for you for fine-tuning or monitoring the system. With EZ Overclocking function, you may even over clock the CPU frequency from 1.6GHz up to 2.1 GHz.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ", ASRock has successfully established a well-known brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim:
"Fly to the future with ASRock!"
Latest News Posts
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now