NZXT Debuts Beta Mid-Tower Steel Case
El Monte, CA - May 5, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Beta, a mid-tower steel case that delivers gamers a chassis designed for tremendous value without sacrificing performance. Built for maximum expandability, Beta's expansive jet black interior provides ample room for 4 external 5.25" drives, 5 HDD racks, and fits large 10.5" performance graphics cards. NZXT utilizes their expertise in effective cooling by offering Beta users expanded cooling that directly cools both video cards and CPU with 4 120mm fans(1 front, 1 rear, and 2 side) and a meshed front panel that improves airflow. The front 120mm fan can fit thicker fans like the Scythe Ultra Kaze that can help maximize airflow. Additional features like screwless installation for 5.25" drives/hard drives and a top mounted USB/Audio enhance ease of installation and convenience for gamers.
"Given the current economic conditions, we wanted to offer gamers a sleek, sturdy case built for performance and maximum expandability without breaking the bank" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Beta provides the perfect solution for a sub $1,000 PC and will give gamers multiple options when configuring a rig with phenomenal value."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale