MSI IPS Provides Extremely High Performance System with Intel® GM45 Chipset
Taipei, Taiwan- Micro-Star International (MSI), the top motherboard and netbook makers worldwide, has developed the powerful embedded system MS-9A08 by Industrial Platform Service Department (IPS). MSI MS-9A08 support Intel® CoreTM 2 Extreme, CoreTM 2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo, and it is designed with Intel® GM45 Chipset and great for applications like digital signage, Kiosk, gaming, and thin client to satisfied high performance request.
MSI debut MS-9A08 with GM45+ICH9M-E chipset to support Intel's latest 45nm CoreTM 2 processor, the most powerful processing core with mighty performance and advanced power-saving mechanism which help to save the earth. Besides, it adapts new generation Intel® GM45 north-bridge chip which integrated with Intel® GMAX4500 HD graphics core to boost 1.7 times 3D performance, its fully support to Microsoft DirectX® 10 ensure visual effects and gaming compatibility. Further more, the ClearVideo technology inside MS-9A08 fully supports Blu-Ray video playback, and smoothen multiple video formats' encoding and decoding, including MPEG2, H.264 and VC1 via hardware acceleration.
The other part in the chipset, South-bridge ICH9M/ICH9M-E enables IDE and SATA II interface for storage and expansions interface as PCI slot and PCIe Mini Card ready for upgrade of 3G, WLAN, bluetooth, TV Tuner, or other modules.
Accompany with adequate I/O, MSI MS-9A08 adapts dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, supports DVI and HDMI for multiple high-quality displays, and convenient to use with 6 USB 2.0 port and 4 COM port.
With ultra-mini dimension (L18*W18*H4.4cm) and powerful performance on video and graphic, MS-9A08 is the best choice in vertical market for digital signage, Kiosk, or gaming application.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives