MSI IPS Provides Extremely High Performance System with Intel® GM45 Chipset
Taipei, Taiwan- Micro-Star International (MSI), the top motherboard and netbook makers worldwide, has developed the powerful embedded system MS-9A08 by Industrial Platform Service Department (IPS). MSI MS-9A08 support Intel® CoreTM 2 Extreme, CoreTM 2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo, and it is designed with Intel® GM45 Chipset and great for applications like digital signage, Kiosk, gaming, and thin client to satisfied high performance request.
MSI debut MS-9A08 with GM45+ICH9M-E chipset to support Intel's latest 45nm CoreTM 2 processor, the most powerful processing core with mighty performance and advanced power-saving mechanism which help to save the earth. Besides, it adapts new generation Intel® GM45 north-bridge chip which integrated with Intel® GMAX4500 HD graphics core to boost 1.7 times 3D performance, its fully support to Microsoft DirectX® 10 ensure visual effects and gaming compatibility. Further more, the ClearVideo technology inside MS-9A08 fully supports Blu-Ray video playback, and smoothen multiple video formats' encoding and decoding, including MPEG2, H.264 and VC1 via hardware acceleration.
The other part in the chipset, South-bridge ICH9M/ICH9M-E enables IDE and SATA II interface for storage and expansions interface as PCI slot and PCIe Mini Card ready for upgrade of 3G, WLAN, bluetooth, TV Tuner, or other modules.
Accompany with adequate I/O, MSI MS-9A08 adapts dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, supports DVI and HDMI for multiple high-quality displays, and convenient to use with 6 USB 2.0 port and 4 COM port.
With ultra-mini dimension (L18*W18*H4.4cm) and powerful performance on video and graphic, MS-9A08 is the best choice in vertical market for digital signage, Kiosk, or gaming application.
Latest News Posts
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives