MSI IPS Provides Extremely High Performance System with Intel® GM45 Chipset
Taipei, Taiwan- Micro-Star International (MSI), the top motherboard and netbook makers worldwide, has developed the powerful embedded system MS-9A08 by Industrial Platform Service Department (IPS). MSI MS-9A08 support Intel® CoreTM 2 Extreme, CoreTM 2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo, and it is designed with Intel® GM45 Chipset and great for applications like digital signage, Kiosk, gaming, and thin client to satisfied high performance request.
MSI debut MS-9A08 with GM45+ICH9M-E chipset to support Intel's latest 45nm CoreTM 2 processor, the most powerful processing core with mighty performance and advanced power-saving mechanism which help to save the earth. Besides, it adapts new generation Intel® GM45 north-bridge chip which integrated with Intel® GMAX4500 HD graphics core to boost 1.7 times 3D performance, its fully support to Microsoft DirectX® 10 ensure visual effects and gaming compatibility. Further more, the ClearVideo technology inside MS-9A08 fully supports Blu-Ray video playback, and smoothen multiple video formats' encoding and decoding, including MPEG2, H.264 and VC1 via hardware acceleration.
The other part in the chipset, South-bridge ICH9M/ICH9M-E enables IDE and SATA II interface for storage and expansions interface as PCI slot and PCIe Mini Card ready for upgrade of 3G, WLAN, bluetooth, TV Tuner, or other modules.
Accompany with adequate I/O, MSI MS-9A08 adapts dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, supports DVI and HDMI for multiple high-quality displays, and convenient to use with 6 USB 2.0 port and 4 COM port.
With ultra-mini dimension (L18*W18*H4.4cm) and powerful performance on video and graphic, MS-9A08 is the best choice in vertical market for digital signage, Kiosk, or gaming application.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD