MSI IPS Provides Extremely High Performance System with Intel® GM45 Chipset
Taipei, Taiwan- Micro-Star International (MSI), the top motherboard and netbook makers worldwide, has developed the powerful embedded system MS-9A08 by Industrial Platform Service Department (IPS). MSI MS-9A08 support Intel® CoreTM 2 Extreme, CoreTM 2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo, and it is designed with Intel® GM45 Chipset and great for applications like digital signage, Kiosk, gaming, and thin client to satisfied high performance request.
MSI debut MS-9A08 with GM45+ICH9M-E chipset to support Intel's latest 45nm CoreTM 2 processor, the most powerful processing core with mighty performance and advanced power-saving mechanism which help to save the earth. Besides, it adapts new generation Intel® GM45 north-bridge chip which integrated with Intel® GMAX4500 HD graphics core to boost 1.7 times 3D performance, its fully support to Microsoft DirectX® 10 ensure visual effects and gaming compatibility. Further more, the ClearVideo technology inside MS-9A08 fully supports Blu-Ray video playback, and smoothen multiple video formats' encoding and decoding, including MPEG2, H.264 and VC1 via hardware acceleration.
The other part in the chipset, South-bridge ICH9M/ICH9M-E enables IDE and SATA II interface for storage and expansions interface as PCI slot and PCIe Mini Card ready for upgrade of 3G, WLAN, bluetooth, TV Tuner, or other modules.
Accompany with adequate I/O, MSI MS-9A08 adapts dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, supports DVI and HDMI for multiple high-quality displays, and convenient to use with 6 USB 2.0 port and 4 COM port.
With ultra-mini dimension (L18*W18*H4.4cm) and powerful performance on video and graphic, MS-9A08 is the best choice in vertical market for digital signage, Kiosk, or gaming application.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives