MSI IPS Provides Extremely High Performance System with Intel® GM45 Chipset
Taipei, Taiwan- Micro-Star International (MSI), the top motherboard and netbook makers worldwide, has developed the powerful embedded system MS-9A08 by Industrial Platform Service Department (IPS). MSI MS-9A08 support Intel® CoreTM 2 Extreme, CoreTM 2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo, and it is designed with Intel® GM45 Chipset and great for applications like digital signage, Kiosk, gaming, and thin client to satisfied high performance request.
MSI debut MS-9A08 with GM45+ICH9M-E chipset to support Intel's latest 45nm CoreTM 2 processor, the most powerful processing core with mighty performance and advanced power-saving mechanism which help to save the earth. Besides, it adapts new generation Intel® GM45 north-bridge chip which integrated with Intel® GMAX4500 HD graphics core to boost 1.7 times 3D performance, its fully support to Microsoft DirectX® 10 ensure visual effects and gaming compatibility. Further more, the ClearVideo technology inside MS-9A08 fully supports Blu-Ray video playback, and smoothen multiple video formats' encoding and decoding, including MPEG2, H.264 and VC1 via hardware acceleration.
The other part in the chipset, South-bridge ICH9M/ICH9M-E enables IDE and SATA II interface for storage and expansions interface as PCI slot and PCIe Mini Card ready for upgrade of 3G, WLAN, bluetooth, TV Tuner, or other modules.
Accompany with adequate I/O, MSI MS-9A08 adapts dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, supports DVI and HDMI for multiple high-quality displays, and convenient to use with 6 USB 2.0 port and 4 COM port.
With ultra-mini dimension (L18*W18*H4.4cm) and powerful performance on video and graphic, MS-9A08 is the best choice in vertical market for digital signage, Kiosk, or gaming application.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules