Scythe presents Twin Mounter 2.5
Mount 2.5" HDDs perfectly and save space!
Hamburg, April 6, 2009: Dropping prices of 2.5" hard disks in combination with more storage space and low-noise operation, these small hard-disks are perfect for silent-users. Further development of so-called Solid State Disks (SDDs) also made them an alternative for all users.
Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) reacts to this development with new products like the Bay Rafter 2.5 and now unveils another product for mounting 2.5" HDDs in PC cases. Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is not only simple and valuable but provides saving space by assembly of two 2.5" hard disk drives in a single 3.5" bay.
Installation is extremely simple: Two 85 g mounters are attached to up to two 2.5" hard drives using the supplied screws and fixed in a conventional internal 3.5" bay of the PC.
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is now commercially available for Euro 3.90 excl. VAT / US$ 7.69 without TAX.
2.5 Twin Mounter
2x 2.5" HDD / SSD
1x 3.5" Bay
Screw for Hard Disk Mounting (8 pcs.)
Screw for Case Mounting (4 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform