Scythe presents Twin Mounter 2.5
Mount 2.5" HDDs perfectly and save space!
Hamburg, April 6, 2009: Dropping prices of 2.5" hard disks in combination with more storage space and low-noise operation, these small hard-disks are perfect for silent-users. Further development of so-called Solid State Disks (SDDs) also made them an alternative for all users.
Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) reacts to this development with new products like the Bay Rafter 2.5 and now unveils another product for mounting 2.5" HDDs in PC cases. Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is not only simple and valuable but provides saving space by assembly of two 2.5" hard disk drives in a single 3.5" bay.
Installation is extremely simple: Two 85 g mounters are attached to up to two 2.5" hard drives using the supplied screws and fixed in a conventional internal 3.5" bay of the PC.
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is now commercially available for Euro 3.90 excl. VAT / US$ 7.69 without TAX.
2.5 Twin Mounter
2x 2.5" HDD / SSD
1x 3.5" Bay
Screw for Hard Disk Mounting (8 pcs.)
Screw for Case Mounting (4 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017