Scythe presents Twin Mounter 2.5
Mount 2.5" HDDs perfectly and save space!
Hamburg, April 6, 2009: Dropping prices of 2.5" hard disks in combination with more storage space and low-noise operation, these small hard-disks are perfect for silent-users. Further development of so-called Solid State Disks (SDDs) also made them an alternative for all users.
Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) reacts to this development with new products like the Bay Rafter 2.5 and now unveils another product for mounting 2.5" HDDs in PC cases. Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is not only simple and valuable but provides saving space by assembly of two 2.5" hard disk drives in a single 3.5" bay.
Installation is extremely simple: Two 85 g mounters are attached to up to two 2.5" hard drives using the supplied screws and fixed in a conventional internal 3.5" bay of the PC.
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is now commercially available for Euro 3.90 excl. VAT / US$ 7.69 without TAX.
2.5 Twin Mounter
2x 2.5" HDD / SSD
1x 3.5" Bay
Screw for Hard Disk Mounting (8 pcs.)
Screw for Case Mounting (4 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20