Scythe presents Twin Mounter 2.5
Mount 2.5" HDDs perfectly and save space!
Hamburg, April 6, 2009: Dropping prices of 2.5" hard disks in combination with more storage space and low-noise operation, these small hard-disks are perfect for silent-users. Further development of so-called Solid State Disks (SDDs) also made them an alternative for all users.
Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) reacts to this development with new products like the Bay Rafter 2.5 and now unveils another product for mounting 2.5" HDDs in PC cases. Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is not only simple and valuable but provides saving space by assembly of two 2.5" hard disk drives in a single 3.5" bay.
Installation is extremely simple: Two 85 g mounters are attached to up to two 2.5" hard drives using the supplied screws and fixed in a conventional internal 3.5" bay of the PC.
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is now commercially available for Euro 3.90 excl. VAT / US$ 7.69 without TAX.
2.5 Twin Mounter
2x 2.5" HDD / SSD
1x 3.5" Bay
Screw for Hard Disk Mounting (8 pcs.)
Screw for Case Mounting (4 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- Julian Assange urged Edward Snowden to pick Russia over Latin America
- Cyclist has a rather amusing encounter with a Google self-driving car
- Netflix 4K copy-protection cracked, first leak appears
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20