Scythe unveils Fan Guard 12
Fan Guard 12 for 120 mm fans - not only a cool add-on for the Scythe enthusiasts!
Hamburg, April 2nd, 2009: The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), unveils his Scythe Fan Guard 12 which is functional as well as a high-quality add-on for 120 mm fans.
The high-quality Scythe emblem in the middle of the Scythe 120 mm Fan Guard is a nice add-on to improve the appearance of a 120 mm fan and therefore is a perfect accessory for modding enthusiasts and Scythe lovers.
Rotating fan blades of fans especially with high rpm always represent a risk of injury. With the Scythe Fan Guard all 120 mm Case- and CPU cooler fan can be upgraded.
Using standard 120 mm mounting, Scythe Fan Guard 12 is of course compatible with all 120 mm Scythe fan and lots of 120 mm fans of other manufacturers.
The Scythe fan guard 12 is now available for US$ 2.98 excluding TAX / 2.95 Euro excluding VAT
38 g = 1.34 oz.
120 x 120 x 5 mm = 5.12 x 3.94 x 6.22 inch
120 mm Fans
Scythe-Fans:GentleTyphoon 120 mm Series, Kama FLEX 120 mm Series, Kama PWM 120 mm, Slip Stream 120 mm Series, S-Flex 120 mm Series, Blue LED 120 mm, Blue LED 120 mm PWM, Ultra Kaze 120 mm
Scythe-Coolers e.g.: SCMG-2000, SCNJ-2000, SCANG-1000
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives