Scythe unveils Fan Guard 12
Fan Guard 12 for 120 mm fans - not only a cool add-on for the Scythe enthusiasts!
Hamburg, April 2nd, 2009: The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), unveils his Scythe Fan Guard 12 which is functional as well as a high-quality add-on for 120 mm fans.
The high-quality Scythe emblem in the middle of the Scythe 120 mm Fan Guard is a nice add-on to improve the appearance of a 120 mm fan and therefore is a perfect accessory for modding enthusiasts and Scythe lovers.
Rotating fan blades of fans especially with high rpm always represent a risk of injury. With the Scythe Fan Guard all 120 mm Case- and CPU cooler fan can be upgraded.
Using standard 120 mm mounting, Scythe Fan Guard 12 is of course compatible with all 120 mm Scythe fan and lots of 120 mm fans of other manufacturers.
The Scythe fan guard 12 is now available for US$ 2.98 excluding TAX / 2.95 Euro excluding VAT
38 g = 1.34 oz.
120 x 120 x 5 mm = 5.12 x 3.94 x 6.22 inch
120 mm Fans
Scythe-Fans:GentleTyphoon 120 mm Series, Kama FLEX 120 mm Series, Kama PWM 120 mm, Slip Stream 120 mm Series, S-Flex 120 mm Series, Blue LED 120 mm, Blue LED 120 mm PWM, Ultra Kaze 120 mm
Scythe-Coolers e.g.: SCMG-2000, SCNJ-2000, SCANG-1000
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD