Scythe unveils Fan Guard 12
Fan Guard 12 for 120 mm fans - not only a cool add-on for the Scythe enthusiasts!
Hamburg, April 2nd, 2009: The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), unveils his Scythe Fan Guard 12 which is functional as well as a high-quality add-on for 120 mm fans.
The high-quality Scythe emblem in the middle of the Scythe 120 mm Fan Guard is a nice add-on to improve the appearance of a 120 mm fan and therefore is a perfect accessory for modding enthusiasts and Scythe lovers.
Rotating fan blades of fans especially with high rpm always represent a risk of injury. With the Scythe Fan Guard all 120 mm Case- and CPU cooler fan can be upgraded.
Using standard 120 mm mounting, Scythe Fan Guard 12 is of course compatible with all 120 mm Scythe fan and lots of 120 mm fans of other manufacturers.
The Scythe fan guard 12 is now available for US$ 2.98 excluding TAX / 2.95 Euro excluding VAT
38 g = 1.34 oz.
120 x 120 x 5 mm = 5.12 x 3.94 x 6.22 inch
120 mm Fans
Scythe-Fans:GentleTyphoon 120 mm Series, Kama FLEX 120 mm Series, Kama PWM 120 mm, Slip Stream 120 mm Series, S-Flex 120 mm Series, Blue LED 120 mm, Blue LED 120 mm PWM, Ultra Kaze 120 mm
Scythe-Coolers e.g.: SCMG-2000, SCNJ-2000, SCANG-1000
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC