Scythe unveils Fan Guard 12
Fan Guard 12 for 120 mm fans - not only a cool add-on for the Scythe enthusiasts!
Hamburg, April 2nd, 2009: The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), unveils his Scythe Fan Guard 12 which is functional as well as a high-quality add-on for 120 mm fans.
The high-quality Scythe emblem in the middle of the Scythe 120 mm Fan Guard is a nice add-on to improve the appearance of a 120 mm fan and therefore is a perfect accessory for modding enthusiasts and Scythe lovers.
Rotating fan blades of fans especially with high rpm always represent a risk of injury. With the Scythe Fan Guard all 120 mm Case- and CPU cooler fan can be upgraded.
Using standard 120 mm mounting, Scythe Fan Guard 12 is of course compatible with all 120 mm Scythe fan and lots of 120 mm fans of other manufacturers.
The Scythe fan guard 12 is now available for US$ 2.98 excluding TAX / 2.95 Euro excluding VAT
38 g = 1.34 oz.
120 x 120 x 5 mm = 5.12 x 3.94 x 6.22 inch
120 mm Fans
Scythe-Fans:GentleTyphoon 120 mm Series, Kama FLEX 120 mm Series, Kama PWM 120 mm, Slip Stream 120 mm Series, S-Flex 120 mm Series, Blue LED 120 mm, Blue LED 120 mm PWM, Ultra Kaze 120 mm
Scythe-Coolers e.g.: SCMG-2000, SCNJ-2000, SCANG-1000
Latest News Posts
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications