ATI FirePro 3D Graphics Accelerators Offered On Top-To-Bottom Line of HP Workstations
− Newest AMD professional graphics accelerators deliver flexibility, performance and reliability professionals require −
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - April 6, 2009 - AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that its top-to-bottom line of industry-leading ATI FirePro graphics accelerators are now featured in the new HP Z Workstations. Graphics professionals who use and demand interactivity with complex 3D models in engineering, digital content creation and scientific fields now can take advantage of the new ATI FirePro V7750, as well as the ATI FirePro V3700 and ATI FirePro V5700 graphics accelerators in the new HP Z400, Z600 and Z800 Workstations.
Designed and engineered to operate in a wide range of professional operating environments, including Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Linux, ATI FirePro 3D graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified based on industry standards at AMD test labs. HP Z Workstations with ATI FirePro graphics already have more than 35 application certifications by major applications such as SolidWorks 2009, 3ds Max 2009, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, and previous versions with many more certifications pending.
"AMD and HP together offer the workstation market exceptional tools for creative, scientific and engineering professionals," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, Professional Graphics, AMD. "We are excited to pair our ATI FirePro graphics accelerators with HP Z Workstations to deliver flexibility and reliability backed by certified application performance."
"HP Z Workstations provide customers with unprecedented performance, value and serviceability in a sleek new design," said Jeff Wood, director of worldwide marketing, Workstations, HP. "We look forward to working with AMD and using its ATI FirePro graphics accelerators to bring customers powerful solutions for their demanding graphics-intensive applications."
The ATI FirePro V3700, ATI FirePro V5700 and ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerators are immediately available with new HP Z Workstations. Professionals can choose the right HP Z Workstation and the right ATI FirePro card to best meet their performance, expandability and affordability needs.
ATI FirePro V7750 delivers 1GB of frame buffer memory to handle large CAD models and complex animations with ease. Consuming a maximum of 76 watts, power users will appreciate the energy efficiency of this high performance accelerator.
ATI FirePro V5700 graphics accelerator delivers the perfect balance of price and application performance for CAD and DCC professionals. With the new card, users will experience increased performance for shader-intensive applications, up to two times more than the previous generation.1
ATI FirePro V3700 establishes a new, low entry price for professional 3D graphics. For CAD professionals migrating from 2D, the ATI FirePro V3700 graphics card delivers the 3D performance and application certification these professionals deserve at an affordable price.
To hear what it takes to succeed in the workstation business, check out the testimonial video from Jon Peddie, Founder and President of Jon Peddie Research.
To hear more about the optimizations AMD and its ISV partners are making, check out new testimonial videos from Redway3d, MSC Software, Dassault Systèmes Solidworks, CEI and PTC.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20