DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE Dual Channel &
Triple Channel Kit to be added to the performance DDR3 memory module lineup.
The Gaming Series EVO ONE will be available for the full range of speed with enhanced
performance and stability with GeILs' production technology for gamers of all levels.
Features & Specification:
Available Capacity & Packaging:
- 2GB (1GBx2) & 4GB (2GBx2) Dual Channel Kit Retail Package
- 3GB (1GBx3) & 6GB (2GBx3) Triple-Channel Kit Retail Package
Heat-spreader: EVO ONE heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
Technology: Die-hard Burn-in Technology (To Be Announced)
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia creators show off the latest trailer to SOMA, arrives Sep 22
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- ASUS unveils a new super-powered gaming notebook that is watercooled
- Every single Deus Ex game can be purchased for under $7 right now
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015