DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE Dual Channel &
Triple Channel Kit to be added to the performance DDR3 memory module lineup.
The Gaming Series EVO ONE will be available for the full range of speed with enhanced
performance and stability with GeILs' production technology for gamers of all levels.
Features & Specification:
Available Capacity & Packaging:
- 2GB (1GBx2) & 4GB (2GBx2) Dual Channel Kit Retail Package
- 3GB (1GBx3) & 6GB (2GBx3) Triple-Channel Kit Retail Package
Heat-spreader: EVO ONE heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
Technology: Die-hard Burn-in Technology (To Be Announced)
Latest News Posts
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio