DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE Dual Channel &
Triple Channel Kit to be added to the performance DDR3 memory module lineup.
The Gaming Series EVO ONE will be available for the full range of speed with enhanced
performance and stability with GeILs' production technology for gamers of all levels.
Features & Specification:
Available Capacity & Packaging:
- 2GB (1GBx2) & 4GB (2GBx2) Dual Channel Kit Retail Package
- 3GB (1GBx3) & 6GB (2GBx3) Triple-Channel Kit Retail Package
Heat-spreader: EVO ONE heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
Technology: Die-hard Burn-in Technology (To Be Announced)
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams