DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE Dual Channel &
Triple Channel Kit to be added to the performance DDR3 memory module lineup.
The Gaming Series EVO ONE will be available for the full range of speed with enhanced
performance and stability with GeILs' production technology for gamers of all levels.
Features & Specification:
Available Capacity & Packaging:
- 2GB (1GBx2) & 4GB (2GBx2) Dual Channel Kit Retail Package
- 3GB (1GBx3) & 6GB (2GBx3) Triple-Channel Kit Retail Package
Heat-spreader: EVO ONE heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
Technology: Die-hard Burn-in Technology (To Be Announced)
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi