DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Gaming Series EVO ONE Dual Channel &
Triple Channel Kit to be added to the performance DDR3 memory module lineup.
The Gaming Series EVO ONE will be available for the full range of speed with enhanced
performance and stability with GeILs' production technology for gamers of all levels.
Features & Specification:
Available Capacity & Packaging:
- 2GB (1GBx2) & 4GB (2GBx2) Dual Channel Kit Retail Package
- 3GB (1GBx3) & 6GB (2GBx3) Triple-Channel Kit Retail Package
Heat-spreader: EVO ONE heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
Technology: Die-hard Burn-in Technology (To Be Announced)
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league