The graphics card specialist Club 3D is proud to announce the new HD4890 graphics card. Club 3D HD4890 extends the line up and takes the lead of the award winning HD4800 series.
Tear through the latest games with seamless frame rates and go beyond HD with the power of the Club 3D HD4890 graphics card. Building on the strength of the Club 3D HD4800 series award-winning architecture, this graphics card stands out from the rest with massive graphics processing muscle. Take ultimate control over your game and crank it up with scalable performance. Go ahead, max out the settings and put the Club 3D HD4890 through its paces.
DirectX® 10.1 support
24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
Quad mode ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
Dynamic geometry acceleration
Game physics processing capability
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray and HD Video
Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology
ATI Stream technology
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in specifications without notice.
All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you.
Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC