Palit is the first to ship GTX275 in the market.
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, introduces the first non-reference design GeForce® GTX275, which combines the innovative DUAL FAN cooling system with the 4-phase PWM GPU power circuit to deliver the perfect solution for the gaming enthusiast.
Palit GTX275 is already distributed to all local channels this week and gaming enthusiast are able to get their first GTX275 from Palit in the PC shops now. Palit GeForce® GTX275 features 240 stream processors with a 633MHz core clock, 1404 shader clock and high capacity 896MB of 448bit, 2268 MHz GDDR3 memory. GeForce® GTX 275's GPUs tear through complex DirectX® 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in extreme HD resolution! With full GPU-acceleration for PhysX technology, GTX275 will change 3D gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to games.
Palit innovative dual fan cooling system for the GTX 275 comes with two PWM fans and three heat-pipes to provide high performance and trustworthy cooling solution. The two PWM fans are able to provide sufficient air flow to cool GPU on the graphics quietly. The PWM fan created for both fans can adjust the fan speed depending on the GPU's temperature. Palit's GeForce® GTX275 also comes with 4-phase PWM GPU power circuit which can provide sufficient energy for stable over-clocking operation. It also supports NVIDIA CUDA® technology, providing astonishing gaming performance and also delivering incredible GPU computing performance for everything from video transcoding to video and photo editing.
2nd Generation NVIDIA® Unified Architecture:
- Second generation architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through enhanced processor cores that provides incredible shading horsepower.
3-way NVIDIA SLI® Technology:
- Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
- DirectX® 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects for today's hottest games.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) delivering up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
- GeForce® GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI express motherboards for the broadest.
NVIDIA SLI® Multi-Monitor support:
- Switch seamlessly between multi-display desktop mode and full screen 3D gaming with SLI. Also enjoy full multi-GPU support for dual-display capable 3D games.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology
- The combination of drivers and a dedicated video-processing core on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs that deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video with minimal CPU usage and low power consumption.
OpenGL 3.0 Optimization and Support
- Provides top-notch compatibility and performance for Open GL applications.
- Support for HDMI output (via DVI-HDMI dongle) enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems Ltd is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable and excellent quality. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed a worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATI and NVIDIA® products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.