Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the world's most reliable, tournament-grade wireless gaming mouse, the Razer Lancehead. The latest Razer mouse features Razer's proprietary "Adaptive Frequency Technology" (AFT), the world's most precise laser sensor, hybrid on-board and cloud memory, and an all-new ambidextrous form factor.
The Razer Lancehead - the world's most advanced wireless gaming mouse - features the revolutionary Adaptive Frequency Technology for tournament-grade wireless gaming performance and is also the first to showcase the next generation of hybrid on-board and cloud memory via the upcoming Razer Synapse Pro (Beta)
Razer's advanced AFT wireless technology ensures industry-leading transmission stability by not only syncing data reporting perfectly between the mouse and the user's system, but also connecting to the strongest interference-free frequencies within the 2.4GHz band and adaptively hopping only when necessary. The result is lag-free data transmission between the Razer Lancehead and PC that outperforms every other wireless gaming mouse.
The 5G laser sensor in the Razer Lancehead offers true 16,000 DPI, 210 inches-per-second (IPS) tracking and 50 G acceleration. When speed and accuracy make the difference between winning or losing, the Razer Lancehead presents players with an unequivocal advantage.
The Razer Lancehead is also the first Razer device running on the soon-to-be released Razer Synapse Pro (Beta). In addition to full functionality on Razer Synapse, owners of the Razer Lancehead are exclusively invited to the upcoming Beta for Razer Synapse Pro. Using the all-new Razer Synapse Pro (Beta) unified configurator, mouse settings can be saved directly to the mouse, as well as to the cloud using the new hybrid on-board and cloud memory functionality. A player can access his or her profile and have the Razer Lancehead set up exactly as it was last used, on any computer, even without an internet connection.
The Razer Lancehead features Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches, co-designed and manufactured with Omron. The new switches have an extended durability of up to 50 million clicks, and are optimized to deliver the optimal response times for gaming with a click latency has been tuned to be one of the fastest in the world. In addition to this, two DPI buttons allow players to change sensitivity on-the-fly for every situation, even in the midst of battle.
Also launching today is the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition wired gaming mouse. Featuring the world's most advanced optical gaming sensor, Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches as well as hybrid on-board and cloud memory through the upcoming Razer Synapse Pro (Beta), the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition gives accuracy and durability like never before.
The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition is equipped with an esports-grade optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI and a tracking speed of 450 IPS. With a resolution accuracy of 99.4 percent, the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition delivers pinpoint accuracy in the most intense gaming situations.
Both new mice join the Razer Chroma line of devices, which includes an array of mice, mouse mats, keyboards, headsets and laptops Powered by Razer Chroma lighting technology. As such, both mice come equipped with 16.8 million customizable colors and a range of stunning effects and game-integrated reactive lighting.
Price: AU$239.95 / NZ$269.95
Razerzone.com: Pre-order now
Worldwide: May/June 2017
Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition:
Price: AU$139.95 / NZ$159.95
Razerzone.com: Available now
Worldwide: April/May 2017
Razer Synapse Pro (Beta): Register now at razerzone.com/razersynapsepro
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology