Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, high-tech gaming and computing peripherals, announced the launch of the In-Ear Pro Headphones, equipped with microphone and in-line controls. The Tesoro Tuned In-Ear Pro Headphones deliver a colossal acoustic fusion for gaming, music, and movies thanks to highly-tuned dynamic 9.2mm drivers, housed in solid metal enclosures.
Experience convenience at home or on-the-go with magnetic storage of headphones, a flat, tangle-free cable design and in-line mic, audio and voice controls. Never fumble getting the earbuds in the correct ear with an intuitive design that identifies which ear when simply holding the earbuds.
The Tuned In-Ear Pro headphones offer full compatibility with both iOS and Android platforms. Also included is a durable carrying case and interchangeable ear-tips.
- 9.2mm gaming-class, dynamic drivers for optimal sound output
- Coherent, powerful acoustic range
- Solid, durable metal earbud housing
- Easily accessible in-line microphone and controls
- Flat, tangle-free cable design
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile platforms, PC and Mac users
- Magnetic earbuds for convenient storage
- Intuitive design for fumble-free insertion into left and right ears
- Carry bag and interchangeable earbuds included
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim is awkward to play on PSVR
- HP posts earnings growth for fourth straight quarter
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience