ZADAK Lab is proud to announce that its latest RGB gaming memory and RGB dual-interface SSD, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHIELD RGB SSD, fully support the latest high-end motherboards including both Intel 100 and Intel 200 series chipset boards.
Starting with a clockspeed of 2400Mhz all the way upwards to blazing 3000Mhz, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 comes with single channel packaging as well as dual-channel kits with capacities up to 64GB.
Breakthrough ZArsenal software allows users to control and customize their ZADAK511 SHIELD memory kit without the need for cable and all configurations can be set via software.
Change the effects like flashing LED effect and colors to whatever combination you like on whatever platform you have.
Full compatibility with Intel platforms ensures the ZADAK511 SHIELD DDR4 works on all Intel-100 and -200 series gaming motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers