Kabuto CPU Cooler
Kabuto has been arrived - Scythe unveils a new Top-Flow CPU Cooler
Hamburg (Germany), 19 March 2009: The Japanese saying "Fasten the strap of your Kabuto after a victory" is comparable to English "Do not rest on your laurels" and can be told as a motto for the new Scythe Kabuto CPU cooler. The new Top-Flow CPU Cooler of the Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) is named after the famous Japanese samurai helmet, and has high performance paired with low noise.
Slip Stream 120 mm PWM fan mounted Scythe Kabuto on top of the CPU cooler is already known by Mugen 2. Due to its mounting on top of the cooler, the fan not only dissipates the heat of the cooling fins effectively but is cooling down sensitive components on the motherboard additionally.
Kabuto uses the M.A.P.S. (Multiple Airflow pass-through structure) which is already known from Mugen 2, which utilizes the airflow of the fan PWM Slip Stream in an optimal way.
Orientation of the screw holes of the mounting plates in a square allows4-way assembly of the cooler which gives users the opportunity to adjust the cooler perfectly to the conditions in its PC case. In addition, the mainboard compatibility of the cooler is increased.
Kabuto CPU Cooler will soon be available on the market for an MSRP of $48.00 excluding TAX / 32,95 excluding VAT.
Kabuto CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
730 g / 25.74 oz (without accessory)
124 x 133 x 132 mm / 4.88 x 5.24 x 5.20 inch
0 - 26,5 dBA
0 - 126 m³/h = 0 - 74.25 CFM
Scythe Slip Stream PWM 1.300 rpm
Socket 478 all Speeds
Socket T / LGA775 all Speeds
Socket LGA1366 all Speeds
Socket 754 all Speeds
Socket 939 all Speeds
Socket AM2 all Speeds
Socket AM2+ all Speeds
Socket AM3 all Speeds
Socket 940 all Speeds
Screws, Mountingclips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio