Kabuto CPU Cooler
Kabuto has been arrived - Scythe unveils a new Top-Flow CPU Cooler
Hamburg (Germany), 19 March 2009: The Japanese saying "Fasten the strap of your Kabuto after a victory" is comparable to English "Do not rest on your laurels" and can be told as a motto for the new Scythe Kabuto CPU cooler. The new Top-Flow CPU Cooler of the Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) is named after the famous Japanese samurai helmet, and has high performance paired with low noise.
Slip Stream 120 mm PWM fan mounted Scythe Kabuto on top of the CPU cooler is already known by Mugen 2. Due to its mounting on top of the cooler, the fan not only dissipates the heat of the cooling fins effectively but is cooling down sensitive components on the motherboard additionally.
Kabuto uses the M.A.P.S. (Multiple Airflow pass-through structure) which is already known from Mugen 2, which utilizes the airflow of the fan PWM Slip Stream in an optimal way.
Orientation of the screw holes of the mounting plates in a square allows4-way assembly of the cooler which gives users the opportunity to adjust the cooler perfectly to the conditions in its PC case. In addition, the mainboard compatibility of the cooler is increased.
Kabuto CPU Cooler will soon be available on the market for an MSRP of $48.00 excluding TAX / 32,95 excluding VAT.
Kabuto CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
730 g / 25.74 oz (without accessory)
124 x 133 x 132 mm / 4.88 x 5.24 x 5.20 inch
0 - 26,5 dBA
0 - 126 m³/h = 0 - 74.25 CFM
Scythe Slip Stream PWM 1.300 rpm
Socket 478 all Speeds
Socket T / LGA775 all Speeds
Socket LGA1366 all Speeds
Socket 754 all Speeds
Socket 939 all Speeds
Socket AM2 all Speeds
Socket AM2+ all Speeds
Socket AM3 all Speeds
Socket 940 all Speeds
Screws, Mountingclips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis