Kabuto CPU Cooler
Kabuto has been arrived - Scythe unveils a new Top-Flow CPU Cooler
Hamburg (Germany), 19 March 2009: The Japanese saying "Fasten the strap of your Kabuto after a victory" is comparable to English "Do not rest on your laurels" and can be told as a motto for the new Scythe Kabuto CPU cooler. The new Top-Flow CPU Cooler of the Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) is named after the famous Japanese samurai helmet, and has high performance paired with low noise.
Slip Stream 120 mm PWM fan mounted Scythe Kabuto on top of the CPU cooler is already known by Mugen 2. Due to its mounting on top of the cooler, the fan not only dissipates the heat of the cooling fins effectively but is cooling down sensitive components on the motherboard additionally.
Kabuto uses the M.A.P.S. (Multiple Airflow pass-through structure) which is already known from Mugen 2, which utilizes the airflow of the fan PWM Slip Stream in an optimal way.
Orientation of the screw holes of the mounting plates in a square allows4-way assembly of the cooler which gives users the opportunity to adjust the cooler perfectly to the conditions in its PC case. In addition, the mainboard compatibility of the cooler is increased.
Kabuto CPU Cooler will soon be available on the market for an MSRP of $48.00 excluding TAX / 32,95 excluding VAT.
Kabuto CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
730 g / 25.74 oz (without accessory)
124 x 133 x 132 mm / 4.88 x 5.24 x 5.20 inch
0 - 26,5 dBA
0 - 126 m³/h = 0 - 74.25 CFM
Scythe Slip Stream PWM 1.300 rpm
Socket 478 all Speeds
Socket T / LGA775 all Speeds
Socket LGA1366 all Speeds
Socket 754 all Speeds
Socket 939 all Speeds
Socket AM2 all Speeds
Socket AM2+ all Speeds
Socket AM3 all Speeds
Socket 940 all Speeds
Screws, Mountingclips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Latest News Posts
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling