Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the Pascal-based power efficient Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 StormX. With its full function gaming features, all gaming will start from Palit GeForce GTX 1050 series.
Palit GeForce GTX 1050 series is a true gaming GPU designed for every PC gamer. It's built to the exacting specifications of the GeForce GTX family and powered by NVIDIA Pascal-the most advanced GPU architecture ever created, it's loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. GeForce GTX 1050 transforms your PC into a gaming rig to rival any game console. Enjoy the classic and modern games at 1080p @60 FPS.
Step up to GeForce GTX gaming with the new Palit GTX1050 Ti and GTX 1050 StormX series. Its powerful, ultra-efficient next-gens architecture makes the Palit GeForce GTX 1050 series the weapon of choice for serious gaming at an incredible value. Without a doubt, Palit GeForce GTX1050 StormX series makes for a perfect solution for gamers on a budget.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017