Thermaltake Launches the DH202 Series HTPC Chassis
Nowadays, HTPC has become the multimedia center or furnishing in living room. As one leading brand in the industry, Thermaltake is releasing the upgraded model, DH202 today, offering stylish appearance to fulfill the home theater builders' demands in the HTPC market.
The DH202 is beautifully designed with high quality piano coating exterior, the surface of the aluminum front panel has also carefully applied with brush process. With such advance technology integrated, DH 202 will surely be the focus in the living room.
DH202 series can be installed with a VFD module, and the DH202 Touch is designed with the latest and hottest 7 inch Touch Screen front LCD display, bringing all the media function controls easy and fast at user's fingertips. The 7" LCD display of DH202 does not only support Touch screen functions, but with the latest software and double screen displaying technology, users can easily control media functions such as music, movie, and photos, plus information like daily news, weather, PC status and E-mail can all be easily shown on the LCD display with internet connection. This revolutionary LCD display has build-in Media Lab, plus the 10 hot key buttons and the easy volume control knob at the front panel, DH Series is bringing the Home Theater experience to a brand new era.
Thermaltake Official Web Page: DH202
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes