The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new video card features NVIDIA's new "Pascal" graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 3.0 gives increased heat pipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Select EVGA ACX 3.0 models will even feature a 10CM fan and RGB LED, allowing complete control over the color from EVGA PrecisionX OC.
EVGA PrecisionX OC Unlocks the Power of Pascal
The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with EVGA PrecisionX OC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built-in automatic overclock tuning.
Includes Exclusive Features for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support - See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA OC ScannerX Integration - Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function - Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
- RGB LED control (on EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW)
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017