Super Talent Now Shipping UltraDrive Family of SSDs
Outstanding Performance and Value for Laptop Users, Servers and Workstations, and Enterprise Storage
San Jose, California � March 17, 2009 � Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping both the UltraDrive ME and UltraDrive LE families of Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Super Talent�s 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB UltraDrive LE and 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB UltraDrive ME are immediately available in production volumes. The UltraDrive LE is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 170MB/sec. The UltraDrive ME is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 200MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The drives also showed outstanding IOPS performance in internal testing including Sequential Read IOPS of over 13,000, Sequential Write IOPS of nearly 16,000, Random Read IOPS of nearly 7500 and Random Write IOPS of nearly 6000. Performance varied between models; for a full summary of Super Talent�s performance benchmarking see the whitepaper on the Super Talent website.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and DOS. Super Talent backs the UltraDrive LE with a 3-year warranty and the UltraDrive ME with a 2-year warranty.
According to Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, �The UltraDrive is a product that surpassed our wildest expectations, easily leaving most of today�s available SSDs in the dust. It is one of the first next-generation SSDs likely to entice users to upgrade their laptops to take advantage of noticeable performance gains in boot time, application loading, and accessing data. � The 128GB UltraDrive ME retails for under $400.
Buy Now: newegg superbiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. All trademarks acknowledged
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller