Super Talent Now Shipping UltraDrive Family of SSDs
Outstanding Performance and Value for Laptop Users, Servers and Workstations, and Enterprise Storage
San Jose, California � March 17, 2009 � Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping both the UltraDrive ME and UltraDrive LE families of Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Super Talent�s 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB UltraDrive LE and 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB UltraDrive ME are immediately available in production volumes. The UltraDrive LE is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 170MB/sec. The UltraDrive ME is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 200MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The drives also showed outstanding IOPS performance in internal testing including Sequential Read IOPS of over 13,000, Sequential Write IOPS of nearly 16,000, Random Read IOPS of nearly 7500 and Random Write IOPS of nearly 6000. Performance varied between models; for a full summary of Super Talent�s performance benchmarking see the whitepaper on the Super Talent website.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and DOS. Super Talent backs the UltraDrive LE with a 3-year warranty and the UltraDrive ME with a 2-year warranty.
According to Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, �The UltraDrive is a product that surpassed our wildest expectations, easily leaving most of today�s available SSDs in the dust. It is one of the first next-generation SSDs likely to entice users to upgrade their laptops to take advantage of noticeable performance gains in boot time, application loading, and accessing data. � The 128GB UltraDrive ME retails for under $400.
Buy Now: newegg superbiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. All trademarks acknowledged
Latest News Posts
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS