Super Talent Now Shipping UltraDrive Family of SSDs
Outstanding Performance and Value for Laptop Users, Servers and Workstations, and Enterprise Storage
San Jose, California � March 17, 2009 � Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping both the UltraDrive ME and UltraDrive LE families of Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Super Talent�s 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB UltraDrive LE and 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB UltraDrive ME are immediately available in production volumes. The UltraDrive LE is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 170MB/sec. The UltraDrive ME is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 200MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The drives also showed outstanding IOPS performance in internal testing including Sequential Read IOPS of over 13,000, Sequential Write IOPS of nearly 16,000, Random Read IOPS of nearly 7500 and Random Write IOPS of nearly 6000. Performance varied between models; for a full summary of Super Talent�s performance benchmarking see the whitepaper on the Super Talent website.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and DOS. Super Talent backs the UltraDrive LE with a 3-year warranty and the UltraDrive ME with a 2-year warranty.
According to Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, �The UltraDrive is a product that surpassed our wildest expectations, easily leaving most of today�s available SSDs in the dust. It is one of the first next-generation SSDs likely to entice users to upgrade their laptops to take advantage of noticeable performance gains in boot time, application loading, and accessing data. � The 128GB UltraDrive ME retails for under $400.
Buy Now: newegg superbiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. All trademarks acknowledged
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset