Corsair, a world leader in enthusiast PC hardware and components, today announced the immediate availability of the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA mid-tower gaming case. With a large side panel window and bold angular styling, the SPEC-ALPHA offers sharp looks in black/grey, red/white or the previously un-announced black/red to complement its efficient cooling. Packed with features to make your next gaming PC build better, the SPEC-ALPHA boasts three 120mm fans for Direct Airflow Path cooling, a three-speed fan control and the ability to house a variety of high-end PC hardware.
With its modern, angular appearance, the SPEC-ALPHA really stands out in a crowd. There's plenty of modern features inside too, with native USB 3.0 support, room for up to four SSDs, and a three-speed fan controller for the three included 120mm fans, allowing users to set their own cooling sweet spot. A large window shows off your internal components and the Direct Airflow Path layout, which provides superior cooling by getting rid of unnecessary drive bays. SPEC-ALPHA is also able to accommodate a front mounted 240mm radiator compatible, allowing for additional liquid-cooling upgrades.
Available in three distinct color options - black and red, black and grey and white and red, SPEC-ALPHA offers sophisticated angled styling whichever version you choose.
Originally announced at CES 2016, the Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA is now available with an MSRP of $79.99 from Corsair's worldwide network of retailers and distributors and is backed by a comprehensive two-year warranty and Corsair's worldwide customer support network.
- Bold Exterior Design with LED fans: You'll never mistake it for anything else - the asymmetrical, hard-edged design of the SPEC-ALPHA and its numerous color combinations give it a bold, unique look, and the front LED fans can be viewed through the front air intakes for a glimpse of the performance within.
- Direct airflow path to keep your CPU and GPU running cooler: Modern systems don't need tons of drive cages in the airflow path. By removing the 5.25" drive cage, the SPEC-ALPHA has a direct path from the front intake to the two hottest components - your CPU and GPU, which can result in better, more efficient cooling.
- Large side panel window to show off your hardware: Why hide it? All that performance hardware you built your rig with is looks great, so why not take a look at it through the huge side panel window?
- Three included 120mm fans and built-in three-speed fan controller: Two front LED fans and a rear fan provide excellent airflow, and the built-in fan controller lets you decide exactly how much cooling you need with the flick of a switch.
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Nobody wants to see a rat's nest of cables, so the SPEC-ALPHA has cutouts and tie-downs behind the motherboard tray to keep your cable routing neat and tidy - and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
- Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal mean you can spend less time building your PC and more time gaming with it.
- Front 240mm radiator compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for your CPU or GPU with up to a 240mm hydro series cooler in front of the case.
- Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds: Whether it be a new external drive for storage or a new SSD for your OS or games, rest assured the SPEC-ALPHA is ready for anything you throw at it.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- Interview and Product Tour With Lian Li's Jameson Chen
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced