Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the upgraded Sabre RGB gaming mouse. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor, four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting and eight programmable buttons, Sabre RGB is the new lightweight champion of Corsair's award winning range of gaming mice.
By combining state-of-the-art optical sensor technology with lightweight and ergonomic design, the Corsair Sabre RGB gaming mouse provides superior tracking speed with deadly accuracy. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator, high-accuracy tracking is assured to make every click count. Weighing just 100g and designed to accommodate multiple grip styles, Sabre RGB's sleek ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand, allowing gamers to react quickly and play longer.
Sabre RGB's 8 programmable buttons can be fully re-mapped using the Corsair Utility Engine Software (CUE) - whether for single keystrokes or complex macros to give MOBA and MMO gamers the edge. Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting gives users virtually infinite color customization, or with CUE Link, match Sabre RGB's lighting and effects to that of your Corsair RGB Keyboard with the click of a button.
- Lightweight: Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue.
- 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator: Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
- Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting: Enjoy virtually infinite color customization.
- CUE Software: Slick and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control.
- 8 Programmable buttons: Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
- High-performance switches: Custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles.
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate: Lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
- Braided easy-flex USB cable: 1.8 Meters of unencumbered roaming.
- MSRP: $49.99 Exc. Tax
The Sabre RGB is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017