Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, is proud to announce the availability of 1 Terabyte M.2 Solid State Drive coming with 2280 form factor for ultra-thin computing devices, such as Ultrabook, tablet computers and laptops. Transcend's MTS800 M.2 SSD is equipped with high-quality MLC NAND flash to remain its excellent stability, and is exclusively built-in protective technologies, such as Global Wear-leveling, Advanced Garbage Collection, and Device Sleep mode.
By utilizing the next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface, Transcend's MTS800 is capable of delivering sequential read/write performance of up to 560MB/s and 460MB/s respectively. The newly released spacious 1TB supplies the MTS800's capacity to its full scale ranging from 32GB to 1TB, which is determined to satisfy the needs of various market fields and individual consumer with personal budget plans.
Protective Technology Leads to High Performance
Transcend's MTS800 features multiple built-in technologies for optimum protection, including Error Correction Code (ECC) that helps detect and correct potential transfer errors, Device Sleep mode to reduce power consumption and shorten the response time upon wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate, and the S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor SSD health conditions. More standard mechanisms include Intelligent Block Management and Wear-leveling algorithm to protect data integrity and prolong SSD lifespan.
Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) Supported
Transcend's MTS series supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) in which an SSD is used as a cache between the hard disk drive and the computer system to memorize the applications and files that are most frequently accessed. This allows the hard disk more storage capacity to process and store other programs and files so as to improve the overall efficiency.
Apart from MTS800 available in 32GB~1TB capacities, two other Transcend's MTS400 and MTS600 M.2 SSD models are also available in 32GB~512GB. All the MTS series are backed by Transcend's Three-year Limited Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4