Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, is proud to announce the availability of 1 Terabyte M.2 Solid State Drive coming with 2280 form factor for ultra-thin computing devices, such as Ultrabook, tablet computers and laptops. Transcend's MTS800 M.2 SSD is equipped with high-quality MLC NAND flash to remain its excellent stability, and is exclusively built-in protective technologies, such as Global Wear-leveling, Advanced Garbage Collection, and Device Sleep mode.
By utilizing the next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface, Transcend's MTS800 is capable of delivering sequential read/write performance of up to 560MB/s and 460MB/s respectively. The newly released spacious 1TB supplies the MTS800's capacity to its full scale ranging from 32GB to 1TB, which is determined to satisfy the needs of various market fields and individual consumer with personal budget plans.
Protective Technology Leads to High Performance
Transcend's MTS800 features multiple built-in technologies for optimum protection, including Error Correction Code (ECC) that helps detect and correct potential transfer errors, Device Sleep mode to reduce power consumption and shorten the response time upon wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate, and the S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor SSD health conditions. More standard mechanisms include Intelligent Block Management and Wear-leveling algorithm to protect data integrity and prolong SSD lifespan.
Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) Supported
Transcend's MTS series supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) in which an SSD is used as a cache between the hard disk drive and the computer system to memorize the applications and files that are most frequently accessed. This allows the hard disk more storage capacity to process and store other programs and files so as to improve the overall efficiency.
Apart from MTS800 available in 32GB~1TB capacities, two other Transcend's MTS400 and MTS600 M.2 SSD models are also available in 32GB~512GB. All the MTS series are backed by Transcend's Three-year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017