MSI Unveils the Eco-friendly Wind Desktop PC
Wind Nettop CS120 Combines Energy Saving, Ultra-Silence, and Multimedia Entertainment
City of Industry, CA - March 12, 2009 - MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new desktop PC, Wind Nettop CS120, with WiFi, slot-in DVD rewriter and Energy Star® certificate. The Wind Nettop CS120 is equipped with the latest Intel® 1.6GHz Atom 230 processor, a 160GB SATA hard disk drive and 1GB of DDR2 SODIMM memory which is upgradable to 2 GB.
Energy-Saving and Ultra-Quiet
Wind Nettop's CS120 is a space- and energy- saving portal for home and business users. Compared to the 300W power consumption of general desktop computers, the Wind Nettop series can run full operating speed at 35W, saving about 90% on electricity . Users no longer need to worry about overdraft electricity even when using the computer over a 24-hour period. MSI has broken the myth that desktop PC is equivalent to high power consumption with the Nettop CS120's ENERGY STAR® qualifications.
WiFi and Slot-in DVD Rewriter
The compact size of MSI Wind Nettop CS120 features a stylish slot-in Super-Multi DVD burner, which is used for backing up data, installing software or playing movies. The MSI Wind Nettop CS120 is designed to be placed anywhere, including the living room. You can stay connected with the world by its integrated WLAN. Simply access to the Internet, email, and MSN everywhere you want!
7.1 Stereo H.D. Sound Provides the Excellent Sound Experience
Wind Nettop CS120 supports 7.1-channel High Definition output, allowing even the small space to have a big theater-like experience by showing clear treble and powerful bass. While enjoying music or film, Wind Nettop CS120 offers the amazing performance.
Wind Nettop CS120 Specifications
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://www.msicomputer.com.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling