MSI Unveils the Eco-friendly Wind Desktop PC
Wind Nettop CS120 Combines Energy Saving, Ultra-Silence, and Multimedia Entertainment
City of Industry, CA - March 12, 2009 - MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new desktop PC, Wind Nettop CS120, with WiFi, slot-in DVD rewriter and Energy Star® certificate. The Wind Nettop CS120 is equipped with the latest Intel® 1.6GHz Atom 230 processor, a 160GB SATA hard disk drive and 1GB of DDR2 SODIMM memory which is upgradable to 2 GB.
Energy-Saving and Ultra-Quiet
Wind Nettop's CS120 is a space- and energy- saving portal for home and business users. Compared to the 300W power consumption of general desktop computers, the Wind Nettop series can run full operating speed at 35W, saving about 90% on electricity . Users no longer need to worry about overdraft electricity even when using the computer over a 24-hour period. MSI has broken the myth that desktop PC is equivalent to high power consumption with the Nettop CS120's ENERGY STAR® qualifications.
WiFi and Slot-in DVD Rewriter
The compact size of MSI Wind Nettop CS120 features a stylish slot-in Super-Multi DVD burner, which is used for backing up data, installing software or playing movies. The MSI Wind Nettop CS120 is designed to be placed anywhere, including the living room. You can stay connected with the world by its integrated WLAN. Simply access to the Internet, email, and MSN everywhere you want!
7.1 Stereo H.D. Sound Provides the Excellent Sound Experience
Wind Nettop CS120 supports 7.1-channel High Definition output, allowing even the small space to have a big theater-like experience by showing clear treble and powerful bass. While enjoying music or film, Wind Nettop CS120 offers the amazing performance.
Wind Nettop CS120 Specifications
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://www.msicomputer.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched