SilverStone's EP05 is a compact Gigabit Ethernet network adapter in beautiful all white colored design. It adheres to the latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 specification in providing conversion from USB to a RJ45 network socket that supports 1000Mbps Gigabit high speed transfer capability. EP05 is a great addition to notebook computers such as MacBooks that do not have network socket but needs a physical network connection.
- Latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 interface, compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- Converts to a RJ45 network socket with support for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Translucent hidden LED indicator light
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX) technology.
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and "RealWoW" (Wake-on-LAN) technology
To fulfill the need for high resolution output from PC, tablets or smartphones to larger display devices such as TVs, computer monitors, or projectors, SilverStone created EP07, a USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter. This USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter (DP Alt Mode) provides high throughput using the latest USB 3.1 bus and can support 4K Ultra HD monitors.
- Supports USB 3.1 Type-C input and HDMI output
- Flexible USB 3.1 Type-C Switching Support for DP 1.2 Alt Mode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and former versions
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz in DP1.2 in SST mode
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT):
Goods will be available on Feb 22nd.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017