CyberPower Announces New Gaming Systems with NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Technology
BALDWIN PARK, CA (March 13, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyperpowerpc.com added a new "dimension" to its desktop gaming system lineup with the introduction of a pair of 3D desktop gaming systems that feature NVIDIA's GeForce 3D Vision gaming bundle.
CyberPower has configured two base systems complete with monitor: the Gamer Xtreme 3D 1000 with AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition Triple-Core CPU; and the Gamer Xtreme 3D 2000, which features Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz CPU. The NVIDIA 3D Bundle includes the new NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 graphics card, 3D Vision Stereoscopic Glasses, and Samsung's Syncmaster 2233RZ 22-inch true 120Hz LCD monitor. The combination of NVIDIA's GeForce 3D Vision with CyberPower's AMD and Intel-based gaming platforms creates a fully interactive, stereoscopic 3D experience right out of the box.
CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 3D series combined with NVIDIA's GeForce 3D Vision will automatically turn hundreds of your favorite PC games into a full stereoscopic 3D experience without the need for special game patches. Immerse yourself with hundreds of 3D games and experience a gaming environment like none other. Enjoy 3D movies and watch digital photographs come to life with the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 3D series.
The AMD-powered Gamer Xtreme 3D 1000 has a MSRP of $1299. Additional features include ASUS 750A motherboard with SLI Chipset, 4GBs DDR2 dual channel memory; GbLAN, USB2.0, and high-definition 7.1 audio. Storage includes a 500GB SATA II hard drive, 16x CD; LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW dual layer drive and an internal 12-in-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 (64-bit Edition) is preloaded.
The Intel Core i7-powered Gamer Xtreme 3D 2000 adds additional features at a modest $1,839 MSRP. They include ASUS' X58 P6T motherboard with 3-Way SLI support; 6GBs triple-channel DDR3 tri-channel memory, GbLAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394a, and 7.1 audio. Storage includes 1 terabyte SATA II hard drive, LG GGC-H20L Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Reader / DVD±R/±RW Writer, 16X DVD ROM, and an internal 12-in-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 (64-bit Edition) is also preloaded.
The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 3D line can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, memory, and optical drive options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio