From the creators of Rise of the Triad and legendary game maker 3D Realms comes Bombshell, an action role-playing game, now included FREE with EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, and 950 video cards for a limited time.
Bomb disposal technician turned mercenary for hire, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison must strong-arm her way across 4 planets in an Unreal Engine-powered galactic adventure to rescue the president from an apocalyptic alien threat. With out-of-this-world enemies, a never-before-seen arsenal of devastating weaponry and a host of genre-crossing mechanics, Bombshell is set to blow you away.
- HISTORY IN THE BREAKING: Be part of Bombshell's debut as she fights to save the president and her people from a maniac's mechanical monstrosity.
- BRAVE NEW WORLDS: Traverse the dying world of Kyrron as its consumed by its neighboring sun, discover the secrets of a civilization frozen in time on the distant world of Zeroth and travel to the epitome of technology -- a villain's vision which threatens to consume all that exists.
- ROBOT-ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Shell, shock and shatter your way through vicious, bloodthirsty predators, an augmented alien species, and the remnants of an ancient race re-animated, with more than 10 weaponized arm modifications.
- HEAVY HANDED: Fierce finishing moves and interactive environments make Bombshell as dynamic as she is deadly.
- ISOMETRIC INGENUITY: Brilliantly brutal isometric shooting layered with classic role-playing mechanics, including experience points, upgrades, side quests, and non-linear levels. All with a twist of first-person shooter mechanics.
- ENHANCED WITH NVIDIA: Enhanced with NVIDIA HBAO+, PhysX and Turbulence Technologies for lifelike physics effects and realistic shadows.
A full list of participating EVGA video cards can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- Nintendo Switch pre-order priced at AUD$999 in Australia
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package