The Sharkoon DG7000 ATX Midi Tower, designed specifically for gamers, impresses with its unique appearance and astounding functionality. The case, made from robust materials, is suitable for gaming PCs. Thanks to an optimized cable management system the DG7000 always ensures a tidy appearance, which is viewed through the acrylic side window. On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives and a power supply can be installed behind a stealthy panel. Two pre-installed 140 mm LED fans are concealed behind the stunning front with mesh elements, a 140 mm LED is installed in the rear panel. The DG7000 is available in red, blue and green versions, each with matching colored LEDs, LED fans and interior painting. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two Audio ports on the case front panel offers easy access for connecting peripheral devices.
The special design of the case allows discreet cabling plus provides lots of space for the installation of various components. The power supply and up to three 3.5" hard drives can be mounted decoupled behind a panel on the bottom of the case. The mainboard and the component cabling is also discreet. In addition to the CPU cooler cutout, there are numerous other openings surrounding the mainboard for all required cables. For water cooling, the DG7000 offers the possibility of a 280 mm radiator, with a total height of 5.7 cm including fan, to be attached to the front of the case. A tower cooler up to a height of 17.5 cm can be installed. Maximum length for video cards is 38 cm; power supplies with a maximum length of 23 cm. Pre-installed dust filters protect the installed hardware from contamination. For cleaning, they can be easily removed and put back on. Another dust filter is also pre-installed on the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener.
Two 140 mm LED fans are pre-installed in the front; a 140 mm fan is on the rear panel, with each matching the color version of the case. Thus, the DG7000 is already equipped for a powerful yet equally silent cooling direct from the factory. To strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either up two 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans. The DG7000 offers tool-free installation for two 5.25" drive bays for optical drives. In total, up to five hard drives can be installed: On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives can be decoupled mounted. Behind the mainboard, the DG7000 provides two vertical supports, with convenient thumbscrews, for up to two 2.5" HDD/SSDs.
The Sharkoon DG7000 is now available for the suggested retail price of 69.90Ã¢,Â¬ from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway - UPDATE
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers