GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium hardware brand, continues to expand its gaming realm with the introduction of the XM300, the first gaming mouse from the XTREME GAMING series product line. Powered by the advanced optical engine, the XM300 is a perfect gaming weapon with pinpoint precision. The wired mouse boasts incredible click response with the top-quality micro switches, customizable RGB lighting and a clean, streamlined profile to meet the needs that gamers crave for the most.
Designed for competitive gaming, the XM300 is equipped with a gaming-grade 6400DPI optical sensor adjustable in 50 DPI increment for exceptional precision. With the tracking ability up to 200 inches per second at 50g acceleration, the XM300 ensures extreme speed and accuracy needed to dominate the battlefield. The OMRON micro switches on both the left and the right click buttons provide response at lightning speed and extended durability for over 20 million clicks.
RGB backlighting is another highlight of the XM300 that allows gamers to personalize the mouse with virtually unlimited color options of illumination and customizable lighting effects to match their play style. The XM300's classic, streamlined design offers great ergonomics with an incredible feel, making it suitable for various right-handed grip styles.
Optimizing the user experience to the next level, GIGABYTE further pays attention to details. The XM300 uses the top-quality cable for allowing free movement during intensive gaming sessions. The rubber side grips ensure gamers to have a firm hold when swiping or lifting the mouse. The XM300 also comes with two extra pairs of glide-optimizing Teflon mouse feet that could be swapped with as they wear down.
Engineered to perform with accuracy and precision, GIGABYTE XM300 gaming mouse inherits the XTREME GAMING DNA to help gamers focus on the game and to take their gaming experience to the extreme.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017