EpicGear, international vendor of high-quality and competitive-oriented gaming peripherals, announces the first addition to their top-tier gaming product line-up for 2016 - their gaming headset SonorouZ X. Its advanced virtual 7.1 surround sound via two 50 millimeter drivers delivers impressive in-game acoustics and allows players to experience their games on a new level.
With an excellent frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 KHz they are able to hear their opponents before they can even see them, while the unidirectional microphone, with a frequency response range of 100 Hz to 10 KHz, ensures crystal-clear team communication. The handy, multifunctional in-line controller of the SonorouZ X covers all essential audio and microphone controls, while the equalizer switch provides an instant choice between music and game audio profiles.
With a foldable design and memory foam ear cushions the SonorouZ X gaming headset combines comfort and functionality.
This advanced 7.1 gaming headset will be available for an MSRP of US$79.99 plus tax.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4