Puppies and kittens are born blind - the same is the main character of One Dog Story. The game-players are invited to get into its role.
None other than a guinea puppy from a semi-abandoned underground laboratory as if having just recovered its sight tries to find the answer to an important question, "Who am I?".
Moving from one location to another, the main character gets information about himself, the game world, and the causes of the existing crisis on the EarthÃ,Â´s surface, the laboratory projects, and other charactersÃ,Â´ biographies. Finally, he will get information about the project EO-43 (that is actually himself), meet and probably fight with his creator and former owner.
For each player the outcome of the story is different, depending on the route he chooses and the decisions he makes.
Eugene Asanov, a game designer, "The story that provided the basis for the game is quite sad. As a child I had a dog that I loved very much, but in 4 years it passed away. I was 9-11 years old kid and really wanted my dog could talk - you know, childish dreams. The dog was extremely smart and docile. IÃ,Â´ll never forget my pet, so I dedicate the game to it."
One Dog Story is a kind of remedy for the souls of those who lost somebody in their lives. Over and over again the main character faces the difficult choice concerning other peopleÃ,Â´s lives and destinies, argues with Lilith artificial intelligence implanted in his head, and advances ideas on what is happening around.
According to the game plot different variants of weapon modifications, teleporters, and turrets are available, as well as game-playing solutions, where the character can fly with a jet pack, ride a hover board, and go underwater - all of these will brighten a lonely adventure of the dog. Some game-playing solutions bring in intrigue to the game; an interesting plot, quest tasks of other characters, RPG-element are available during the game.
Nostalgic platformer made in pixel-art style with the stake on non-linear plot, One Dog Story has won the Audience Choice Award in the GameJam Unity contest.
To complete One Dog Story prototype the team BigWay Games needs $ 30 000. Therefore, the team counts on the fundraising project under the Kickstarter, the start date is 13 january https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bwg/one-dog-story-win-mac-linux-onsoles
For BigWay Games team it is very important to get feedback and your help in spreading the information about One Dog Story project.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD