Silicon-Power Unveils DDR2 800 FB-DIMM
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash and DRAM module manufactory, today announced its most advanced DRAM product: The DDR2 800 FB-DIMM, the newest architecture of memory module with AMB (Advanced Memory Buffer) technology. Unlike the parallel bus architecture of traditional DRAM, FB-DIMM has a serial interface between the memory controller and the AMB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM supports servers equipped with an industry-standard FB-DIMM architecture, and enables a memory sub-system to offer higher capacity and higher performance than previous systems.
Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM is made using robust eight-layer PCBs that fully meet the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council standards) standard. Each 240-pin FB-DIMM uses major chips with strict quality sorting and performance standards test. By using small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages to assure better electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM carries a life time warranty and offers 1GB and 2GB capacities.
- Capacity: 1GB/2GB
- Number of pins: 240 pin
- Speed (Mbps): 800
- PCB: 8 layers
- Supply Voltages: DRAM & AMB I/O (1.8V)
- CAS Latency: 5
- Module Bandwidth: 8.5GB/sec
- Platform Supported: Intel 5400 chipset
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi