Silicon-Power Unveils DDR2 800 FB-DIMM
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash and DRAM module manufactory, today announced its most advanced DRAM product: The DDR2 800 FB-DIMM, the newest architecture of memory module with AMB (Advanced Memory Buffer) technology. Unlike the parallel bus architecture of traditional DRAM, FB-DIMM has a serial interface between the memory controller and the AMB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM supports servers equipped with an industry-standard FB-DIMM architecture, and enables a memory sub-system to offer higher capacity and higher performance than previous systems.
Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM is made using robust eight-layer PCBs that fully meet the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council standards) standard. Each 240-pin FB-DIMM uses major chips with strict quality sorting and performance standards test. By using small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages to assure better electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM carries a life time warranty and offers 1GB and 2GB capacities.
- Capacity: 1GB/2GB
- Number of pins: 240 pin
- Speed (Mbps): 800
- PCB: 8 layers
- Supply Voltages: DRAM & AMB I/O (1.8V)
- CAS Latency: 5
- Module Bandwidth: 8.5GB/sec
- Platform Supported: Intel 5400 chipset
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard