Silicon-Power Unveils DDR2 800 FB-DIMM
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash and DRAM module manufactory, today announced its most advanced DRAM product: The DDR2 800 FB-DIMM, the newest architecture of memory module with AMB (Advanced Memory Buffer) technology. Unlike the parallel bus architecture of traditional DRAM, FB-DIMM has a serial interface between the memory controller and the AMB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM supports servers equipped with an industry-standard FB-DIMM architecture, and enables a memory sub-system to offer higher capacity and higher performance than previous systems.
Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM is made using robust eight-layer PCBs that fully meet the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council standards) standard. Each 240-pin FB-DIMM uses major chips with strict quality sorting and performance standards test. By using small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages to assure better electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM carries a life time warranty and offers 1GB and 2GB capacities.
- Capacity: 1GB/2GB
- Number of pins: 240 pin
- Speed (Mbps): 800
- PCB: 8 layers
- Supply Voltages: DRAM & AMB I/O (1.8V)
- CAS Latency: 5
- Module Bandwidth: 8.5GB/sec
- Platform Supported: Intel 5400 chipset
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20