Silicon-Power Unveils DDR2 800 FB-DIMM
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash and DRAM module manufactory, today announced its most advanced DRAM product: The DDR2 800 FB-DIMM, the newest architecture of memory module with AMB (Advanced Memory Buffer) technology. Unlike the parallel bus architecture of traditional DRAM, FB-DIMM has a serial interface between the memory controller and the AMB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM supports servers equipped with an industry-standard FB-DIMM architecture, and enables a memory sub-system to offer higher capacity and higher performance than previous systems.
Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM is made using robust eight-layer PCBs that fully meet the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council standards) standard. Each 240-pin FB-DIMM uses major chips with strict quality sorting and performance standards test. By using small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages to assure better electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 FB-DIMM carries a life time warranty and offers 1GB and 2GB capacities.
- Capacity: 1GB/2GB
- Number of pins: 240 pin
- Speed (Mbps): 800
- PCB: 8 layers
- Supply Voltages: DRAM & AMB I/O (1.8V)
- CAS Latency: 5
- Module Bandwidth: 8.5GB/sec
- Platform Supported: Intel 5400 chipset
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni