The Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB, in a 3-block layout, offers both brilliant illumination and unmatched individuality. Thanks to the premium quality switches from Kailh, the keyboard provides advantages for professional gamers. The other technical details will also leave you impressed: N-key rollover, on-the-fly macro recording, gaming mode, up to five game profiles, onboard memory, integrated media hub with audio and USB connection possibilities plus a polling rate of 1,000 Hz. A total of eight pre-programmed lighting effects, with up to 16.8 million colors, will leave a colorful lasting impression. A comfortable palm rest supports ergonomic gaming, which is of course detachable.
The mechanical Kailh switches promise an average operating life cycle of at least 60 million clicks per key. The MK80 is available with either red, brown or blue switches, each provide different characteristics: Kailh Red has an operating force of 50 g, a linear switch and undetectable switching point and click point. The distance to actuation point is 2 mm. The operating force for Kailh Brown is 45 g, the switch is tactile, the switching point is detectable and the click point is undetectable. The distance to actuation point is also 2 mm. The Kailh Blue offers a precisely detectable click point with a detectable switching point plus tactile switch. The distance to actuation point is 1.9 mm; the operating force is 50 g.
Visually the MK80 is a head turner, even without its installed software. Eight spectacular factory-made lighting effects are pre-programmed, which activate via a simple shortcut. Multicolored wave, pulsating or permanent illumination, an explosion effect or rhythmic illumination to match the music being played can all be selected, for example.
The included gaming software leaves nothing to be desired. In addition to the diverse LED illumination customization of every individual key, macros can be programmed, up to five individual game profiles can be made and appropriate shortcuts with the preferred interaction can be created. Also, key functions can be freely programmed. No customizations will ever be lost thanks to the onboard memory.
The Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Brown, Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Red and Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Blue is now available for the suggested retail price of 139.90 euros in authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes