ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of ZBOX Mini PCs, and solid state drives, brings next gen performance in ZBOX Mini PCs by introducing a 6th generation Intel Skylake processor in the ZOTAC ZBOX MI551.
The ZBOX MI551 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-6400T quad-core processor, featuring desktop level performance at near-mobile level TDP. The result is a CPU which delivers tremendous speed at a fraction of desktop power consumption level capable of driving up to three displays.
With file sizes easily hitting several gigabytes, you will require even bigger USB devices to take them on the go. The ZBOX MI551 can reduce transfer times with the revolutionary USB 3.1 bandwidth. With up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, you can upload files in a split second and take it to go with either the USB 3.1 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C port.
The ZBOX MI551 takes productivity and versatility up a notch with two equipped storage slots. With the M.2 SATA slot, you can install the OS and frequently used software to turbo-charge their start up time, and save your work on the more spacious 2.5-inch SATA drive. You can get the best of speed and mass storage all-in-one unit.
With the PLUS model, there is no need for any hardware installation as the ZBOX comes with 4GB memory and 120GB M.2 SATA SSD pre-installed. Simply install your preferred OS and you are ready to go.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family