ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of ZBOX Mini PCs, and solid state drives, brings next gen performance in ZBOX Mini PCs by introducing a 6th generation Intel Skylake processor in the ZOTAC ZBOX MI551.
The ZBOX MI551 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-6400T quad-core processor, featuring desktop level performance at near-mobile level TDP. The result is a CPU which delivers tremendous speed at a fraction of desktop power consumption level capable of driving up to three displays.
With file sizes easily hitting several gigabytes, you will require even bigger USB devices to take them on the go. The ZBOX MI551 can reduce transfer times with the revolutionary USB 3.1 bandwidth. With up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, you can upload files in a split second and take it to go with either the USB 3.1 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C port.
The ZBOX MI551 takes productivity and versatility up a notch with two equipped storage slots. With the M.2 SATA slot, you can install the OS and frequently used software to turbo-charge their start up time, and save your work on the more spacious 2.5-inch SATA drive. You can get the best of speed and mass storage all-in-one unit.
With the PLUS model, there is no need for any hardware installation as the ZBOX comes with 4GB memory and 120GB M.2 SATA SSD pre-installed. Simply install your preferred OS and you are ready to go.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller