Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) now offers the ATVS-2020 scanner which measures airflow temperature and velocity of inside electronic devices. The ATVS-2020 scanner accommodates up to 32 sensors for precise, multi-point field mapping of test domains, including housings and PCB surfaces. The result is a highly accurate thermal characterization.
Each dual-purpose sensor simultaneously measures both air temperature and velocity. This eliminates errors introduced as a result of the airflow being non-isothermal, i.e. varying in temperature. The thin, low profile sensors are designed to minimize airflow disturbance. They can be placed easily anywhere in the test domain.
The ATVS-2020 scanner connects to any PC for operation. It is controlled by user-friendly stageVIEW software which acquires and quantifies data and generates detailed temperature and velocity reports for each sensor location. Measurement periods are limited only by the PC's storage capacity, and data can be automatically averaged for fast, research-quality test results. The program provides modules for calculating the airflow requirements of devices under test.
All sensors are calibrated for both low (natural convection) and high velocity flow rates. Their temperature measurement capability spans from -20 to 120°C. Air velocity measurements range from 0 to 50 m/s (10,000 ft/min).
Applications for the ATVS-2020 include PCB testing, and thermal characterization studies of heat sinks and enclosures. The portable ATVS-2020 system weighs just 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Custom features and special-purpose sensors are available from ATS.
More information is on Qats.com or by calling ATS 1-781-769-2800.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology