Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) now offers the ATVS-2020 scanner which measures airflow temperature and velocity of inside electronic devices. The ATVS-2020 scanner accommodates up to 32 sensors for precise, multi-point field mapping of test domains, including housings and PCB surfaces. The result is a highly accurate thermal characterization.
Each dual-purpose sensor simultaneously measures both air temperature and velocity. This eliminates errors introduced as a result of the airflow being non-isothermal, i.e. varying in temperature. The thin, low profile sensors are designed to minimize airflow disturbance. They can be placed easily anywhere in the test domain.
The ATVS-2020 scanner connects to any PC for operation. It is controlled by user-friendly stageVIEW software which acquires and quantifies data and generates detailed temperature and velocity reports for each sensor location. Measurement periods are limited only by the PC's storage capacity, and data can be automatically averaged for fast, research-quality test results. The program provides modules for calculating the airflow requirements of devices under test.
All sensors are calibrated for both low (natural convection) and high velocity flow rates. Their temperature measurement capability spans from -20 to 120°C. Air velocity measurements range from 0 to 50 m/s (10,000 ft/min).
Applications for the ATVS-2020 include PCB testing, and thermal characterization studies of heat sinks and enclosures. The portable ATVS-2020 system weighs just 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Custom features and special-purpose sensors are available from ATS.
More information is on Qats.com or by calling ATS 1-781-769-2800.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99