AOC Launches "Rivio" 2230Fm 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor with built-in Digital Media Player
Sydney, Australia (16 July 2008) - The new Rivio 22" TFT monitor from AOC combines technology and ergonomics in a highly attractive design.
The stylish monitor has a unique design facet - the back is clad in black aluminium bodywork embossed with a "diamond cut" texture that gives it a look and feel more usually associated with luxury goods. "Piano Black" glossy finish on the rest of the body takes it beyond the bland office equipment styling.
The on-screen control menu is in vivid multicolour moving away from dull monochrome menus to full colour panel display. Menu navigation also gets a makeover: Rivio 2230Fm has a shiny multidirectional "Navi Ring" instead of the traditional row of buttons. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_2230-fmbr2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_2230-fmbr2s.jpg" border="0" alt="AOC Rivio 22" TFT monitor" />
The Rivio 2230Fm has VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs, a 2-port USB hub and an integral Digital Media Player so users can play videos, music and slideshows even when their PC is powered off or disconnected. The DMP accepts a range of popular memory card types as well as USB storage devices.
AOC has also released a lower-priced Rivio 2230Fa model, without the media player or HDMI input, but with the same remarkable exterior design.
The Rivio series is Windows Vista Premium ready. The 2230Fm will be available from all AOC distributors in August.
Vendor: AOC Australia
Model: Rivio 22" TFT 2230Fm
RRP: AU$549 and NZ$699
Distributors: Australia: Compucon Computers, Todaytech Distribution
New Zealand: Morning Star Computer and Ingram Micro NZ
Full specifications sheet available here.
AOC is a registered trademark exclusively owned by TPV group, the world's largest manufacturer of computer monitors and LCD screens. To find out more, please visit http://www.aocmonitor-anz.com
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications