AOC Launches "Rivio" 2230Fm 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor with built-in Digital Media Player
Sydney, Australia (16 July 2008) - The new Rivio 22" TFT monitor from AOC combines technology and ergonomics in a highly attractive design.
The stylish monitor has a unique design facet - the back is clad in black aluminium bodywork embossed with a "diamond cut" texture that gives it a look and feel more usually associated with luxury goods. "Piano Black" glossy finish on the rest of the body takes it beyond the bland office equipment styling.
The on-screen control menu is in vivid multicolour moving away from dull monochrome menus to full colour panel display. Menu navigation also gets a makeover: Rivio 2230Fm has a shiny multidirectional "Navi Ring" instead of the traditional row of buttons. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_2230-fmbr2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_2230-fmbr2s.jpg" border="0" alt="AOC Rivio 22" TFT monitor" />
The Rivio 2230Fm has VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs, a 2-port USB hub and an integral Digital Media Player so users can play videos, music and slideshows even when their PC is powered off or disconnected. The DMP accepts a range of popular memory card types as well as USB storage devices.
AOC has also released a lower-priced Rivio 2230Fa model, without the media player or HDMI input, but with the same remarkable exterior design.
The Rivio series is Windows Vista Premium ready. The 2230Fm will be available from all AOC distributors in August.
Vendor: AOC Australia
Model: Rivio 22" TFT 2230Fm
RRP: AU$549 and NZ$699
Distributors: Australia: Compucon Computers, Todaytech Distribution
New Zealand: Morning Star Computer and Ingram Micro NZ
Full specifications sheet available here.
AOC is a registered trademark exclusively owned by TPV group, the world's largest manufacturer of computer monitors and LCD screens. To find out more, please visit http://www.aocmonitor-anz.com
Latest News Posts
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched