AOC Launches "Rivio" 2230Fm 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor with built-in Digital Media Player
Sydney, Australia (16 July 2008) - The new Rivio 22" TFT monitor from AOC combines technology and ergonomics in a highly attractive design.
The stylish monitor has a unique design facet - the back is clad in black aluminium bodywork embossed with a "diamond cut" texture that gives it a look and feel more usually associated with luxury goods. "Piano Black" glossy finish on the rest of the body takes it beyond the bland office equipment styling.
The on-screen control menu is in vivid multicolour moving away from dull monochrome menus to full colour panel display. Menu navigation also gets a makeover: Rivio 2230Fm has a shiny multidirectional "Navi Ring" instead of the traditional row of buttons. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_2230-fmbr2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_2230-fmbr2s.jpg" border="0" alt="AOC Rivio 22" TFT monitor" />
The Rivio 2230Fm has VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs, a 2-port USB hub and an integral Digital Media Player so users can play videos, music and slideshows even when their PC is powered off or disconnected. The DMP accepts a range of popular memory card types as well as USB storage devices.
AOC has also released a lower-priced Rivio 2230Fa model, without the media player or HDMI input, but with the same remarkable exterior design.
The Rivio series is Windows Vista Premium ready. The 2230Fm will be available from all AOC distributors in August.
Vendor: AOC Australia
Model: Rivio 22" TFT 2230Fm
RRP: AU$549 and NZ$699
Distributors: Australia: Compucon Computers, Todaytech Distribution
New Zealand: Morning Star Computer and Ingram Micro NZ
Full specifications sheet available here.
AOC is a registered trademark exclusively owned by TPV group, the world's largest manufacturer of computer monitors and LCD screens. To find out more, please visit http://www.aocmonitor-anz.com
Latest News Posts
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi