For more than 20 years, Ultimate Ears Pro (UE Pro) has set the standard for custom-fitted listening devices. Continuing this legacy of pioneering innovation, Ultimate Ears Pro announced today its latest custom in-ear monitor, the UE Pro Reference Remastered, an in-ear monitor tuned for high-resolution audio. This marks Ultimate Ears Pro's second collaboration with Capitol Studios, the legendary recording facility in Hollywood's landmark Capitol Tower. As a part of its commitment to fidelity, Capitol Studios is at the vanguard of hi-res audio recordings.
Embracing the legacy set by the original UE Pro Reference Monitor, Ultimate Ears Pro and Capitol Studios engineers once again worked together to create the UE Pro Reference Remastered. This new custom in-ear monitor lets you experience the nuances and details of hi-res recordings, whether you're in the studio, at home or on the road.
"We're excited to renew our collaboration with Capitol Studios to pioneer the expansion of hi-res audio with the UE Pro Reference Remastered," said Philippe Depallens, vice president and general manager of Ultimate Ears Pro. "With the emergence of hi-res audio, we are pleased to bring a product to sound engineers and audiophiles that takes full advantage of this new recording format."
Through UE Pro's proprietary True Tone Drivers, which extend the frequency range, and deliver a flat response to 18KHz, you can now hear the harmonic structures and overtones that are usually missing from most headphones. As a result, the notes from hi-res audio recordings can be heard just the way it was captured in the studio.
"Our goal at Capitol Studios is to capture the artists' performances with absolute faithfulness to their creative intent, and that means capturing their sound to the highest fidelity possible," said Barak Moffitt, head of global strategic operations at Universal Music Group, who oversees Capitol Studios. "Until recently, it was a challenge to deliver music to the fan in a way that's completely faithful to the original studio recordings, but hi-res audio has changed that. New technologies are emerging that can help bring studio-quality sound faithfully to the fan. We're thrilled to work with Ultimate Ears Pro to deliver that kind of fidelity directly to the listener."
The UE Pro Reference Remastered features an internal mechanical structure that makes sure frequencies are faithfully presented. And, with the natural ambient sound occlusion of custom in-ear monitors, using the UE Pro Reference Remastered is similar to the experience of working in an acoustically controlled studio. The UE Pro Reference Remastered provides 26 decibel attenuation of environment noise. The monitors offer portability with the ability to be plugged into any audio interface with the 1/8" headphone jack or included 1/4" adaptor.
Pricing and Availability
The UE Pro Reference Remastered is expected to be available in December 2015 through Ultimate Ears Pro and authorized dealers, for a suggested retail price of $999. For more information, please visit pro.ultimateears.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand