A small PC case making company in New Hampshire, USA by the name of Spotswood Custom Computers is about to get attention from all over the world with the release of a new bass-drum style enthusiast PC chassis.
Looking at the clickable thumbnail pictures above is enough for you to realise the company has gone to great lengths in designing a high-quality well finished product here.
The L-24 is especially designed for water cooling to be used, which is clear given how much room the huge drum has inside for your components. Two external 5.25" devices can be mounted to the case and up to 15 (wow!) 3.5" HDDs can be housed inside.
The drum itself is made out of maple veneer plywood which is very strong and also light weight. Up to 12 fans can be installed in the case and the motherboard tray is removable. Front I/O wise you're provided with USB 2.0, audio and FireWire ports.
You can choose your drum-case from a variety of colours including Natural, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Candy Apple Red, Golden Yellow, Blue and Purple; personal customizations can also be requested.
The only downside to this highly unique well finished chassis is the pricetag. At $599 plus shipping I'm sure this will put it out of reach for most, unless you really are a true fan of the design and just can't do without it.
For further information about the L-24 and other cases on offer from Spotswood Custom Computers, check out their website here folks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio