AMD has released the new AMD Catalyst 12.3 driver today for download. It's mainly a support upgrade where is features full support for Windows 7 64-bit/32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit/32-bit for the 7000 series. Windows XP support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series will be made available in AMD Catalyst 12.4
Additionally, the drivers have fixed the following issues:
• AMD Catalyst Control Center startup issues/delays have been resolved
• Elder Scrolls: Skyrim : No longer displays flickering and texture corruption with Anti-Aliasing enabled
• Alan Wake : A system crash is no longer experienced when running the game in DirectX 9 mode with Crossfire enabled.
• Far Cry 2 : A random system hang is no longer experienced when running the game at high in game setting.
• Tom Clancy HAWX : No longer crashes after task switching with MLAA (Morphological Anti-Aliasing) and Anti-Aliasing enabled.
• Furmark Benchmark : No longer crashes when launched in High Performance mode.
• Quake 4 : No longer display corruption after task switching when run in High Performance mode
• XPlane : Textures no longer exhibit flicker and corruption.
You can download Catalyst 12.3 here