Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Sports
Players: 1-4, depending on the game
Tennis (1-4 players):Players grab the controller like a racket and swing - the game willregister forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and powerdepending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worryabout moving around the court to get to the ball - the gameautomatically moves players into position.
Baseball (1-2 players):Grip the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in ahome run derby. Timing and bat speed will make all the differencebetween going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swingfor the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and theother bats.
Golf (1 player): Step up to thetee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smackthe ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the fartherthe ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before goingfor the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully,practice the stroke and try to hole out.
Additional games may be added to the Wii Sports group.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family