Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Sports
Players: 1-4, depending on the game
Tennis (1-4 players):Players grab the controller like a racket and swing - the game willregister forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and powerdepending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worryabout moving around the court to get to the ball - the gameautomatically moves players into position.
Baseball (1-2 players):Grip the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in ahome run derby. Timing and bat speed will make all the differencebetween going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swingfor the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and theother bats.
Golf (1 player): Step up to thetee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smackthe ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the fartherthe ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before goingfor the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully,practice the stroke and try to hole out.
Additional games may be added to the Wii Sports group.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now