Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Racing
Accessories: Wii Remote
Developer: Monster Games
Inthe grand racing tradition of Excitebike, get ready for a big-airexperience like no other as players rocket their trucks acrossdynamically changing terrain.
Remember tilting your armswhile playing Excitebike to try to make your character land a hugejump? Well, that experience is finally a reality with Excite Truck, awild, off-road race only possible on Nintendo's Wii console.Playershold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to control the truck. The 2button is the accelerator, the 1 button is the brake, the + Control Padis the turbo ...but that's just the beginning. Tilt the Wii Remote rightand left like a steering wheel to steer. Once the truck goes airborne,tilt the Wii Remote every which way to line up perfect landings forturbo boosts.Pick up items on the courses to make the terraindeform in real time, turning innocent bumps into massive launch padsthat affect not only the player's route, but that of his or her rivals.Players jump and bump their way to the highest score and highest finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now