After the triumphant return of Captain Janeway and crew to the alpha quadrant, the Hazard Team, Voyager's elite security detail, is assigned its deadliest mission yet - duty onboard the Federation's renowned flagship, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E. As the leader of Starfleet's latest rapid response force, players will encounter a relentless onslaught of enemies including Star Trek staples such as the Borg and Romulans as well as several never before seen alien species.
Set in the Star Trek: The Next Generation universe, Star Trek Elite Force II allows players to break out of the confines of ship bulkheads and spacestation corridors to explore all new locations including alien worlds and zero-g environments. New and more powerful weapons will be at the player's disposal and branching levels offer a more varied gameplay experience.
Better, Bigger, Longer: Building on the shoulders of its critically acclaimed predecessor, Star Trek Elite Force II features a more open level design than traditional shooters by offering different solution paths to several of the game's mission objectives. Additionally, the game consists of 11 missions for the biggest Elite Force game yet.
Explore Strange New Worlds : In the true spirit of Starfleet and exploration, Star Trek Elite Force II transports the player to a series of increasingly exotic outdoor locations like expansive alien landscapes and the void of space.
New Ship, New Faces: As a new crewman aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E players can interact with the ship's systems and fellow crewmen such as the legendary Captain Jean Luc-Picard as they repel invaders and prepare for missions.
Set Phasers To Frag: Players can dish out the damage with a variety of ranged weapons including improved phasers, an enhanced I-Mod and all new weapons like Romulan disrupters and a tetryon gatling gun. Melee weapons such as the Klingon Bat'Leth make their mark in multiplayer, and a fully functional Tricorder will be available for scanning and interacting with environments.
Lookin' Good: Sporting the latest QUAKE III: Team Arena code base, Star Trek Elite Force II features even better graphics than its predecessor. Character models and textures offer greater detail and environments are even more stunning. The QUAKE III: Team Arena engine also allows for larger outdoor environments allowing designers to create massive alien landscapes.
A Holomatch Made In Heaven: Similar to the original game, Star Trek Elite Force II offers several multiplayer modes but with new features and weapons taken from the single player game, including melee weapons. Returning multiplayer modes include Holomatch, Capture The Flag, and Team Holomatch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives