This high-fantasy action adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, providing new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II will appeal to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre. And while there is no shortage of RPG greatness, in fact the RPG fan will be seeing quite a large array of quality titles within the next few months, Icewind Dale II is set to impress on all levels.
Features: Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons feats, skills and Character Classes: The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north. The Monk-A master of unarmed combat. The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons. Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level. Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy. Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking. New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options. Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style. Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey. Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Icewind Dale II isn't an extremely power hungry game, so you should be safe with atleast a 500Mhz processor, 128MB of RAM and a direct X compatible soundcard and videocard. For multiplayer, broadband is not essential but a nice luxury if available.
Icewind Dale II is set to be released in quarter 3 2002, which isn't to far away, so you will be casting spells and kicking ass with dual battle axe action in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017