This high-fantasy action adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, providing new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II will appeal to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre. And while there is no shortage of RPG greatness, in fact the RPG fan will be seeing quite a large array of quality titles within the next few months, Icewind Dale II is set to impress on all levels.
Features: Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons feats, skills and Character Classes: The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north. The Monk-A master of unarmed combat. The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons. Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level. Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy. Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking. New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options. Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style. Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey. Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Icewind Dale II isn't an extremely power hungry game, so you should be safe with atleast a 500Mhz processor, 128MB of RAM and a direct X compatible soundcard and videocard. For multiplayer, broadband is not essential but a nice luxury if available.
Icewind Dale II is set to be released in quarter 3 2002, which isn't to far away, so you will be casting spells and kicking ass with dual battle axe action in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact