This high-fantasy action adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, providing new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II will appeal to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre. And while there is no shortage of RPG greatness, in fact the RPG fan will be seeing quite a large array of quality titles within the next few months, Icewind Dale II is set to impress on all levels.
Features: Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons feats, skills and Character Classes: The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north. The Monk-A master of unarmed combat. The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons. Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level. Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy. Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking. New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options. Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style. Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey. Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Icewind Dale II isn't an extremely power hungry game, so you should be safe with atleast a 500Mhz processor, 128MB of RAM and a direct X compatible soundcard and videocard. For multiplayer, broadband is not essential but a nice luxury if available.
Icewind Dale II is set to be released in quarter 3 2002, which isn't to far away, so you will be casting spells and kicking ass with dual battle axe action in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs