GIGABYTE was one of the best AIB partners for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series, with a strong line up of graphics cards, where at its peak, was led by the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming.
The company has since rebranded its enthusiast product line with the AORUS brand, something we've seen before in gaming laptops - and now, in their graphics card range. The flagship product from the company is the new AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G, which sees a blend of everything the company learned with its former, and current graphics cards - with a touch of AORUS.
The AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G is mostly the same as the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming, except that there are some tweaks to its design, cooling technology, and packaging.
This article will be a preview of things to come, with a full review of the card against multiple other cards coming in around a week or so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand