Just before Computex 2013 last week we saw the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB launch and found ourselves impressed with what NVIDIA was offering. As always we move from our review of a reference card into the overclocking side of things to see just what kind of performance we're able to get out of new models.
While we had hoped to do it much closer to launch, due to the craziness that surrounds Computex, we just didn't get a chance to do so. With that all died down now and with things returning to normal, we're able to step back into our office, sit in front of our computers and testbeds and get everything up and running again.
While we've had a few GTX 770 video cards start to pile up around us over the last week, the first thing we really want to do before we get into them is check out the overclocking capabilities on the reference design model. With companies offering us some new coolers at launch, we're looking forward to seeing those load temperature numbers drop down like we saw on the EVGA GTX 780 SC a few weeks ago.
As always, because we've already looked at the reference card, which we linked just above, we'll get straight into our testbed and the overclocking before we check out the performance. If you want to take a closer look at the card we recommend you check out our launch review in the event you missed it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 19 [Temperature Test]
- Page 20 [Sound Test]
- Page 21 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 22 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.