With the colour green come the thoughts of eco friendliness and Thermaltake looks to have run with the theme. Images of water and blades of foliage give the package a calming feel. Never fear, you can still spot a bit of the traditional red and black that we are used to seeing. The Jing is capable of cooling 200 watts worth of head load and apparently your kitty can be sleeping near it, not bothered by the noise.
This side bears a bit more of that Thermaltake red and under the bold stripe is a multi-lingual list of that it is a CPU cooler, it has two fans and has universal mounting.
The back will show you visually what is included as well as the text on the detailed features to help explain the included cooler and parts.
On the last side Thermaltake loads the panel with specifications of both the cooler and the fans. On the left side you will also find a list of compatibility for mounting the Jing to the appropriate sockets.
Removing the Jing from the box, I found it centered in high density foam halves. There is a finger hole in the top to more easily get a hold of it for removal; the cooler is snug inside, so be gentle when pulling this apart. The black box you can see on the right holds the new hardware kit Thermaltake is now offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED