With the colour green come the thoughts of eco friendliness and Thermaltake looks to have run with the theme. Images of water and blades of foliage give the package a calming feel. Never fear, you can still spot a bit of the traditional red and black that we are used to seeing. The Jing is capable of cooling 200 watts worth of head load and apparently your kitty can be sleeping near it, not bothered by the noise.
This side bears a bit more of that Thermaltake red and under the bold stripe is a multi-lingual list of that it is a CPU cooler, it has two fans and has universal mounting.
The back will show you visually what is included as well as the text on the detailed features to help explain the included cooler and parts.
On the last side Thermaltake loads the panel with specifications of both the cooler and the fans. On the left side you will also find a list of compatibility for mounting the Jing to the appropriate sockets.
Removing the Jing from the box, I found it centered in high density foam halves. There is a finger hole in the top to more easily get a hold of it for removal; the cooler is snug inside, so be gentle when pulling this apart. The black box you can see on the right holds the new hardware kit Thermaltake is now offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni