With the colour green come the thoughts of eco friendliness and Thermaltake looks to have run with the theme. Images of water and blades of foliage give the package a calming feel. Never fear, you can still spot a bit of the traditional red and black that we are used to seeing. The Jing is capable of cooling 200 watts worth of head load and apparently your kitty can be sleeping near it, not bothered by the noise.
This side bears a bit more of that Thermaltake red and under the bold stripe is a multi-lingual list of that it is a CPU cooler, it has two fans and has universal mounting.
The back will show you visually what is included as well as the text on the detailed features to help explain the included cooler and parts.
On the last side Thermaltake loads the panel with specifications of both the cooler and the fans. On the left side you will also find a list of compatibility for mounting the Jing to the appropriate sockets.
Removing the Jing from the box, I found it centered in high density foam halves. There is a finger hole in the top to more easily get a hold of it for removal; the cooler is snug inside, so be gentle when pulling this apart. The black box you can see on the right holds the new hardware kit Thermaltake is now offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Security experts say Australia is a very easy hacker target
- Microsoft looks to clear its Surface, offers $500AU off for Aussies
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- Law student caught trying to hack and change his marks for the better
- Black Friday, $500 off Eurocom laptop with Desktop i7 CPU and GTX 980
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader