SuperPi / mod 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.5
Original Developer: D.Takahashi and Dr Y.Kanada
Product Download: Download It Here
Super Pi is a single threaded application that calculates pi to a specified number of digits after the decimal point - up to a maximum of 32 million. Over the years it has also been used by enthusiasts for stability testing, but with the development of multi-cord, multi-threaded CPU's it's primarily only used by competitive benchmarkers now.
32M while strongly dependent on CPU frequency, memory speed and overall efficiency of the board plays an important part in the overall calculation time. As we are focusing primarily on CPU frequency, we were able to achieve 6444MHz with a time of 5min 50.015sec.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards content at our Motherboards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- RIP 'Star Trek' legend Leonard Nimoy
- Cyberattacks top threat to United States, intelligence agencies say
- Lenovo promises to be more transparent about pre-installed software
- Setting up RAID 1 on FM2A88M Pro3+
- GIGABYTE X99-Gaming 5 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK PCI-E Slot Confusion
- maximum ram in a GA-H55M-UD2H
- plugging a peripheral into front panel USB 2.0 killed the peripheral? and suspends the computer?
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse