You can see that there's some serious power on offer from the HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB from Sapphire. There's no denying that the extra power would come more so from the extra MHz on the core and memory rather than the extra RAM, but in creating what they want which seems to be the ultimate graphics card, it's clearly a nice touch.
We're not going to really go into any more detail here than we need to, as this is just a simple preview. It's to give you an idea of what to expect from the card and how it performs in just a few of our benchmarks. Of course, in our full review we'll have all our benchmarks including our GPGPU ones which include Wireless Security Auditor.
We'll also have temperature and noise levels along with our latest featured TPR and TVR graphs to give you an idea of just how exactly the model sits compared to everything else we've tested to date.
For now, though, get excited about what is no doubt going to be the fastest video card on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league