Testing a video card isn't a 5 minute job. To be honest, it's not even a 5 hour job or a 1 day job. From the minute a video card arrives 'till the moment I can send it off to my editor, many, many hours are put into the review; everything from photography to benchmarking.
The HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB from Sapphire today is getting a preview; this is something we tend to only do with cards that we look at in Taiwan or at a trade show. The reason we're doing it for this model is that it deserves it! - There's only a few samples released worldwide right now and we want to bring you some information as soon as possible.
We're not going to talk too much; on the next page we'll have a few pictures of the card and the associating bundle. After that we're onto a few graphs and then we'll quickly give a wrap-up. The full review will be followed in only just a few days, but you should get to see what's going on with it now, as I'm excited to see it for myself.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Cannot open CTRL + I Intel rapid storage menu
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop