DiRT2 is one of the biggest games of the year for ATI with it being a major DirectX 11 launch title for the company. With the red team raving about it, we take the time to find out how the game runs.
We're not just going to have a look at how the game handles the Radeon HD 5970 and HD 5870, we're going to go through the whole HD 5000 series starting at the HD 5750 to see what's going on with these new DirectX 11 video cards and DiRT2.
The next page will tell you the test system we're using and will also give you a bit more detail on the exact video cards we'll be using today.
We'll then get stuck into benchmarking the game at a number of resolutions to see how each video card performs at different resolutions. So let's not delay, jump over to the next page and see what's going on with DiRT2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and Benchmarking at 1680 x 1050]
- Page 3 [Benchmarking at 1920 x 1200]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017